Ed Clark- Sketchy Ad - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #101
DJSlurp1200
Going with the topic of this thread...

Ed has really been put in a corner and just stoned for no reason other than competing with the clique and winning people over!!!

Jamie, if there's something that you want to say, feel free to PM me. No sense in adding any more bs or drama to an already blown out of proportion thread.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:14 AM   #102
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSlurp1200
Going with the topic of this thread...

Ed has really been put in a corner and just stoned for no reason other than competing with the clique and winning people over!!!

Jamie, if there's something that you want to say, feel free to PM me. No sense in adding any more bs or drama to an already blown out of proportion thread.

So i should just forget the fact that he threatened me?

Everyone wants to keep jumping on the ad part of this. There has been other things brought up that Ed has not denied doing. He wants to ignore it. The more I look at this and see what has been happening in the past, the more I doubt Ed. He sells a ton of animals that claims are his own and brags about what he has for breeders. But if someone asks him for a picture of his breeders, he just ignores them. He constantly post pics of animals he has for sale, but how often have you seen pictures of females on clutches? or eggs in the incubator? or pics of copulations? I'm not saying its required, but why not, especially when people are asking to see them.

If he's re-selling that's fine, he just needs to be honest about it.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #103
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
So i should just forget the fact that he threatened me?

Everyone wants to keep jumping on the ad part of this. There has been other things brought up that Ed has not denied doing. He wants to ignore it. The more I look at this and see what has been happening in the past, the more I doubt Ed. He sells a ton of animals that claims are his own and brags about what he has for breeders. But if someone asks him for a picture of his breeders, he just ignores them. He constantly post pics of animals he has for sale, but how often have you seen pictures of females on clutches? or eggs in the incubator? or pics of copulations? I'm not saying its required, but why not, especially when people are asking to see them.

If he's re-selling that's fine, he just needs to be honest about it.
I was not aware of any threats and I haven't seen where he's been asked to provide pictures of the mother on eggs, or copulations, but I don't doubt it.

I can see where your coming from as far as people wanting to see the pictures. I'm sure at times my picture posts may be much during the process of my animals breeding... but I like to have them to show for the entire process of the situation even if they are just pastels. As far as Ed not posting pictures of his breeders, I myself have seen a couple posts of his of some nice breeders in action...

Honestly though... I'm not taking sides... I haven't read this entire thread nor do I feel like it. I read the first couple of pages and it started out directed towards the ad, Hence why I jumped in and gave my 0.02 on the Ad.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:39 AM   #104
DJSlurp1200
In a sense it may help if he just admitted that a part of his sales (big or small) were resells...

Back to the topic though... and according to the title of this thread I believe I'm going in the right direction here...

I think the animals he's selling are great looking animals. I myself might not be interested in the price but, it's not like someone has put a gun to my head and said "buy or else!?"

Old 05-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #105
Mark Schmidtke
It appears that the main part of my question has been ignored. Let me restate it...

Quote:
Ed's been getting kicked around here pretty good and I can't for the life of me figure out why? I've seen the same ads and posts that everyone else sees and while I can understand why some of them may be aggravating to some people, I really haven't seen anything worth this kind of beating. What am I missing? There has GOTTA be something going on behind the scenes that nobody wants to talk about. If there is, then either spill it or drop it. To someone like me who isn't 'in the loop' this is really beginning to look like a witch hunt.
Bill, I'm sorry you have felt threatened by Ed, nobody should have to put up with that. But you need to post proof. Were these threats by E-mail or PM? If so could you post them? If it was by phone or speaking to each other in person do you have any witnesses or other proof that would back up your claim?

I'm sure Eds no angel, if he were he'd be the first one I've ever met in the reptile business. But I also see no reason to demonize him either based on the evidence thats been laid out so far.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #106
Wilomn
mr. clark, how many baby balls do you produce yourself? How many clutches have you had laid or are expecting to be laid for this season? What morphs will YOU be producing with YOUR animals? By YOUR animals I mean in your posession that you own completely, free and clear. By YOU I mean that YOU personally will have put together, not that are on breeding loan or part of some co-op or other business relationship.

Thank you for you time and care in the answers to come, no doubt they will not only be truthful but enlightening as well; afterall, only someone with something to hide, a theif or liar or crook, would decline such a politely worded request for such important information as I have just made.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #107
XDeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSlurp1200
I read the first couple of pages and it started out directed towards the ad, Hence why I jumped in and gave my 0.02 on the Ad.
Actually, your first post in this thread was an off-topic incoherent rambling about another forum. But whatever...

Old 05-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #108
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDeus
Actually, your first post in this thread was an off-topic incoherent rambling about another forum. But whatever...
That's right it was... and as was the 2nd post as well.

A forum ran by a particular clique who is partially here well alive in this thread adding to this rediculous beating.

So let's see some proof of this threat!

Old 05-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #109
Bill & Amy
[quote=Mark Schmidtke]

Bill, I'm sorry you have felt threatened by Ed, nobody should have to put up with that. But you need to post proof. Were these threats by E-mail or PM? If so could you post them? If it was by phone or speaking to each other in person do you have any witnesses or other proof that would back up your claim?

QUOTE]

Has Ed denied my claim?

Quote:
How about threats Ed, is that good business behaviour? Remember when I quoted a previously asked question in your for sale thread on bp.net? I quoted Daniel's question of "who produced these animals?" because it wasn't answered in the thread. You went off on a tangent and told me you would take care of me "face to face". It was a question that I wanted answered that I thought you overlooked. When a mod asked you if that was a threat, you quickly deleted the ad.
He replied with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
wild bill, please post proof of your accusations!
He doesn't say either way that it happened or not. He assumes since he quickly deleted the ad, that there is no proof. So I asked this.

Quote:
So are you saying it didn't happen Ed?
Which is still unanswered. Me taking any more action depends on what Ed says next. A respectable person would've already apologized if it was a mistake, instead he wants to dance around and not admit anything.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #110
Bill & Amy
The top quote was supposed to look like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schmidtke
It appears that the main part of my question has been ignored. Let me restate it...

I'm sure Eds no angel, if he were he'd be the first one I've ever met in the reptile business. But I also see no reason to demonize him either based on the evidence thats been laid out so far.
Has Ed denied my claim?

Quote:
How about threats Ed, is that good business behaviour? Remember when I quoted a previously asked question in your for sale thread on bp.net? I quoted Daniel's question of "who produced these animals?" because it wasn't answered in the thread. You went off on a tangent and told me you would take care of me "face to face". It was a question that I wanted answered that I thought you overlooked. When a mod asked you if that was a threat, you quickly deleted the ad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark