Bad Guy Jim Talioferro - Dead Shipment/Unresponsive - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:04 AM   #41
DaveyFig
So much for...

"Shipping is through FEDEX with arrive alive guarantee."

Old 08-04-2011, 02:10 AM   #42
Kaminoke
Wow. That is just absolutely terrible. That poor poor girl. Regardless of what happens next, she'll never get a second chance.

I could be wrong, but I think I remember several ads by Jim Taliaferro for cheap sulcatas. I don't see any now, but digging around I came up with this deleted thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=257228 ...could a mod see if it was relevant, or if he had other deleted ads with relevant info or different pictures?

Old 08-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #43
RichsBallPythons
He had many ads for Painted turtles an so on That have been deleted

Old 08-04-2011, 02:18 AM   #44
DaveyFig
Also has ads online on other sites (craigslist and others) for non-animal items, using the same phone number.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 AM   #45
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoke View Post
I could be wrong, but I think I remember several ads by Jim Taliaferro for cheap sulcatas. I don't see any now, but digging around I came up with this deleted thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=257228 ...could a mod see if it was relevant, or if he had other deleted ads with relevant info or different pictures?
He had several ads but they were duplicates for the same two females, the one this thread is about and another smaller one. The other listings for this female contained the same text and pictures.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:31 AM   #46
jcfourme
Wow!!! This guy and his wife seem as stupid as those idiots that leave their baby or dog locked in the car during a heat wave to go shopping. I am thinking they should be prosecuted for animal cruelty. The pictures make you wanna cry because it's so obvious with the look on her face, she really suffered ALOT!!!

Old 08-04-2011, 03:37 AM   #47
Alex G
This is disgusting... Is it normal practice to duct tape torts when shipping them? Probably not, right?

Old 08-04-2011, 04:49 AM   #48
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex G View Post
This is disgusting... Is it normal practice to duct tape torts when shipping them? Probably not, right?
No, That tortoise may have been on his back the whole trip and that wouldn't have been good.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #49
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
No, That tortoise may have been on his back the whole trip and that wouldn't have been good.
I was thinking that...how awful. It's a wonder he made it safe and sound.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:20 AM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
I was thinking that...how awful. It's a wonder he made it safe and sound.

Well, I don't ship them but I have received many and haven't seen it. But I never have received adults. So, I should state I'm just assuming it isn't done that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!