Reptile Basics: Vivarium Electronics VE-200 Thermostat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 08-18-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
Darkaxe420
Talking Reptile Basics: Vivarium Electronics VE-200 Thermostat

I purchased this not to long ago for my AP rack w/ flexwatt after comparing it to helix, herpstat, ranco, and johnson controls thermostats it's great! SUPER easy to use and set up, the display is back lit which is great, it SITS on the rack rather then hanging on the side or wall, proportional and on/off operation, keeps hi/low's, it's stack able so you can have multiple units in the same footprint, 10' probe cord, keeps the temps PERFECT, even tells the time, and not to mention it looks pretty cool as well! Over all I give it 10/10.
Great thermostat and I would recommend it to anyone also its a great deal at only $115!!

Boy did Rich do good this time!

Get your own at http://www.reptilebasics.com/ve-200

Thanks guys and hope this helps!

-Justin

Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
mister
If anyone else has bought from this company I would love to hear about it!!!!!! Justin How is the accuracy ?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:42 AM   #3
Bluesrains
I bought 4 Vivarium Electronics VE-200 Thermostats from
Reptilebasics.com, these thermostats Are Really Great!
Fast shipping from Reptilebasics as well.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
NIGRO51
I got the VE-300x2 last year and it is great. I will be picking up another in a few weeks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
heating, reptile basics inc, thermostat, vivarium