Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #91
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Your right Brandi, dern dyslexia rearing its ugly head again.

How rude of me JAS.........Sorry!
No problem Ed.. I'm not the best at pointing out what I mean at times anyway.. My fault!

Old 11-30-2008, 07:43 PM   #92
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Oh good~ your back. Dig the hole a little deaper. Everyone here can read~ and anyone searching your name before they buy from you will be able to as well.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #93
rickbharrelson
lets make it easy for you since all of you that own a pice of this site , you are all smart people with no heart and lets be truthful my english is bad but unlike people like you i do not put others down because i have nothing else to do in life , it make you feel better about yourself or bigger , you see none of you here are reading or my i say listening beacuse you are to busy judging and correcting someone else i call that bigets spelling probly not right but i think you know the meaning ......................now as far as doing bussness with any one here if this is all it takes to put some out then a lot of you would not be here now ,does everyone understand that ........ maybe an old saying will help if you live in a glass house then we should not throw rocks

Old 11-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #94
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
you all seem to be able to read as cheryl stated she could show emails from the start of this saying i told her all kinds of b/s but it is funny when she did post all the emails not once did it show where i said anything but i felt she was giving up and i would love to try , now after this started today i will send her 35.00 monday and if and i mean if i breed my het pied and have even one pied i will send it to her just so she will feel like the jerk she has made of her self yes i have started breeding already and i have breed my ghost with the 66% het female she sent and agian if they produce i will send her one , so people before you judge others you need to look into yourselfs and remember when . i know nobody gives a sh-t about me or mine but i have a family and i have tried to do the right thing by everybody , but patience is something some people do not have . i would rather go and buy a baby ghost and send it to her so she would have one but i will have search my soul conserding her actions at this time . so i am sorry to all that had to see this but i do not think no one is perfect and this was all unnessary you smart people do not need to say it i ca not spell for sh-t
Reading comprehension~ work on that Rick. The POSSIBLY 66% POSSIBLE hets were 07's~ NO WAY you bred one of those. MAYBE the POSSIBLY 50% POSSIBLE hets from 06 bred with your male. You should read the paperwork I sent. There are helpful pics on the back of the cards~ compare the pattern like a fingerprint if you've already fubbed it up and forgot who was who. Or~ you can check the first post in this thread.......those labeled BP-06 would have a POSSIBLILITY of breeding this year. Those labeled BP-07 anything are too young............

I'll make it easy for you~
Pick ANY person who has been a CONTRIBUTING member of Fauna for more than 30 days (you rattled off a LOT of names on the phone as your "Freinds") and get them to associate YOUR name with thiers long enough to take possession of those snakes and post pics showing that they are in POSSESSION of those snakes..............and I'll drop it. I'll forget my intent to bump this thread EVERY SUNDAY until you send me an 09' pied male..............

Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #95
Ed Clark
Quote:
i would rather go and buy a baby ghost and send it to her so she would have one but i will have search my soul conserding her actions at this time .
Sending her a Ghost is an excellent idea......do it.

Its not Cheryls actions you should be concerned about.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #96
rickbharrelson
you know cheryl as i said i am not like you i do not have to sell mine to make a living it is for fun , now can you read you are the lier and have a habit of making things look any way you want it to so go for it bussness will go on with or without you and me , but the truth is if someone on this site is selling something the truth is they want to sell it and it does not matter who so have fun everyone that has interest in a site like this can do anything they want i got email saying i can not say this or that but i guess insterested partys can do as they wish most on here popping there mouth off are like you and i we are just small fish so good luck in your life and let hope this comes around to you twice over what you gave

Old 11-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #97
critical bill
Quote:
if everyone has seen i do not hide who i am my name is rick not some pk
[pom
[pk
p
[
Ha, so you say. You changed your location field mighty fast for a guy who doesn't hide. You probably hurt your foot running from someone else you scammed.

I think the word you were searching for is "punk" - which you are - PUNK!

Old 11-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #98
rickbharrelson
i really do not care go for it

Old 11-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #99
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Oh~ I DO hope what comes around goes around. I REALLY REALLY DO

Old 11-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #100
rickbharrelson
YOU ARE RIGHT ED I AM NOT CONSERNED WITH HER NOR ANY OTHER HUMAN HERE NOW AS FAR AS MR BILL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU , NOW I HAVE NOTICE YOU YOU SOME VERY NASTY WORDS AND THEY LET YOU SHAME ON YOU I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE ASHAMED OR YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY THAT WILL CLAM YOU

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!