Inquiry Tom Pannell - ModernJungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
critical bill
Tom Pannell - ModernJungle

Anyone know this guy - have past business dealings with him?

Old 10-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
lanceheads
Where is he out of? I know a Mike Pannell, and he's from Mississippi.

Randal

Old 10-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Where is he out of? I know a Mike Pannell, and he's from Mississippi.

Randal
Alabama.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
critical bill
Be very wary of Tom Pannell. The guy is a scumbag that is poaching native wildlife. He had a couple of advertisements in the classified section selling groups of wild caught adults and hatchling eastern box turtles. Its unlawful in Alabama to possess more than one and never legal to sell any without special permit. I pointed this out to him and the ads were removed immediately.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Be very wary of Tom Pannell. The guy is a scumbag that is poaching native wildlife. He had a couple of advertisements in the classified section selling groups of wild caught adults and hatchling eastern box turtles. Its unlawful in Alabama to possess more than one and never legal to sell any without special permit. I pointed this out to him and the ads were removed immediately.
If posted here a moderator can resurrect them.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
If posted here a moderator can resurrect them.
I didn't know that..but I think it would be a good idea so people can see for themselves what I'm reporting. I should have gotten a screen shot.

Thanks for that info.

Old 10-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I didn't know that..but I think it would be a good idea so people can see for themselves what I'm reporting. I should have gotten a screen shot.

Thanks for that info.
Yeah, I always grab a screen shot and then call them on it. Not a problem, that's what I'm here for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!