Jeff Ronne - Boaphile Plastics - BAD GUY - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #421
Snakeguy46
I two never had a problem with jeff untile a couple months ago. The cages I have from him are nice and I have been satisfied. It is just my decision not to deal with him anymore and to this day he has never contacted me....to include the first email to him for help when the heat went bad.
If someone in the future would ask about his cages I would tell them they are nice...but i would not try and push a sale for him as I have done manytimes before if someone asked about them...like I stated in my post his link was on my web site and many people asked me about him...all was positive.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #422
Junkyard
Jeff is a hit and miss with a lot of people. Choose wisely...

Old 06-01-2008, 09:43 PM   #423
McLovin
pretty much what other people said so far. Not the best customer service and my single rack that was gonna take 5 weeks took 7. All in all I can't complain but there are much better made products out there especially if you are gonna spend that kind of money which I now know.
Bob Delaune

Old 06-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #424
apocolypsexxx
very lame......

man i have looked over some of you alls threads & i feel pretty bad for alot of you and myself.
i have been hit before by scammers and they are usually such low lifes that they will not talk about the problem (s)
with you. i fronted a breeder/vendor at an expo about sellling us a pastel ball with an RI. i told every vendor there the last 4 shows and now he wont even look at me.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #425
Jim O
Jennifer,

What are you talking about? Does it pertain to the subject of this thread?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!