Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #21
Amelanistic Orca
Breeding loans=super scary results!!!

Old 12-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #22
David Reid
Sean, nobody gives a @#$% where you work.

There is a big difference between calling someone at 8 am to make sure your meeting is still on, them saying yes, and then not showing up and what really happened. Pedro told you it was off, but you still showed up, or said you showed up. That is just dumb.

Dave

Old 12-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #23
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Sean, nobody gives a @#$% where you work.

There is a big difference between calling someone at 8 am to make sure your meeting is still on, them saying yes, and then not showing up and what really happened. Pedro told you it was off, but you still showed up, or said you showed up. That is just dumb.

Dave
Exactly.... If he told you before the meeting that he had a change of mind... then how are you going to start a BG thread on him. He told you he wasn't gonna show. If you drove 45 mins hopeing he would... then that is on you.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #24
JudyC
Sean, if you really felt put out and had a fiery need to start a thread on the guy...why not just be honest and say, "We had a deal all worked out and I even took a day off work to make it happen and the dude changed his mind!" ???

While most folks would still say a guy has the right to change his mind before any money changes hands...they would at least have been more sympathetic to your plight. As it is, you come off here as an easily disgruntled immature (at best) person who is willing to resort to dishonesty in order to make his story look better.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #25
Drew Zaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
No one is faulting YOU, Pedro, for being careful. You did the right thing in being cautious. I hope it doesn't backfire.
Something tells me this is not going to end well. I personally would not consider a breeding loan with anyone I did not know well, and certainly not if they tried to strong arm me into it.

Quote:
BTW: I thought you spoke "broken English?" Perhaps your written English is better?
per Sean:
Well I sort of speak a second language, and I can write it better than speak it. That aside, I have to say Pedro writes 10 fold better than a lot of native speakers, including many in my online college classes

Old 01-02-2011, 03:15 AM   #26
bigybigy
Enough Said,

I assure all of you that the male is in good hands. He has been courting the female like crazy. Where can I post picture or videos of the action? That way everyone can see the magic.

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis

Old 01-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #27
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigybigy View Post
Enough Said,

I assure all of you that the male is in good hands. He has been courting the female like crazy. Where can I post picture or videos of the action? That way everyone can see the magic.

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
You have brought a lot of focus on this situation by jumping the gun and seeming to "strong arm" Pedro. Many of us are interested in the outcome.

You can post videos and pictures in the Ball Python Discussion Forum, and post a link here so people can follow the story.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:50 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigybigy View Post

I assure
You can assure all you want, after this thread, I would not sell or loan you nuthin'.
And before getting your fruit-of-the-looms in a wad, remember that YOU started this thread and brought it into the public eye.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #29
Keith Northrop
Something fishy....

going on........Sounds like another bully tactic I just read about concerning
a Blind dude going ninja and hacking off peoples arms and stuff....and keeping
the Breeder loan animals and all the babies because they were extra cool........And then dictating new terms which left the guy who could see....Stolen Blind.....wishing he had seen.....and pissed.......Good Luck

Old 01-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #30
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You can assure all you want, after this thread, I would not sell or loan you nuthin'.
And before getting your fruit-of-the-looms in a wad, remember that YOU started this thread and brought it into the public eye.
agreed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!