Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #41
Dz01
Yes! Cause when I called you last Monday,( may 2,2011) You was the one that told me you was 17!. So, I'll recommend you to get a corn snake what is according with your age and brain!!!!

The people that worked with me before know me better than that boy. So!!! Feel free talk all the bad things that you want!!!! I'm really happy with what I did and with the decision that I took of not sell the snake to little boy with out knowledge like you!!!!! I'm not here looking to make tons of money!!! I'm looking to find a good home for the animals that I love so much!!! Cause I don't have the time that they need right now!!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #42
greg1425
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz01 View Post
Yes! Cause when I called you last Monday,( may 2,2011) You was the one that told me you was 17!. So, I'll recommend you to get a corn snake what is according with your age and brain!!!!

The people that worked with me before know me better than that boy. So!!! Feel free talk all the bad things that you want!!!! I'm really happy with what I did and with the decision that I took of not sell the snake to little boy with out knowledge like you!!!!! I'm not here looking to make tons of money!!! I'm looking to find a good home for the animals that I love so much!!! Cause I don't have the time that they need right now!!!!
Okay let me point out a few things
I told you what can I do to show you that I am not 17
I sent you some pic of my own snakes
With me in some of them I sent you a pic of me being in a newspaper
And I am sure even with me having a big burm and a 11foot tiger and I told you that I have worked with hots still wasn't good nuff for you.. if you see posts that I have posted on faunan there no damnn corn snake
And I saw a post that yousaid you were 31 on text your saying 41 get your shit right and I also saw a post of you saying your new to snake like a year ago or 2
I have been working with snakes for 6years now
By the way your saying I have no brain you can't text for shit
Dude stop talking shit when you don't even know
My point is that your a waste of time

Old 05-04-2011, 09:45 PM   #43
Dz01
What ever boy!!!!!! Good luck Mr. Snake!!!!!! I know better than that!!!!!!! and I don't have the time to be back and foward with something that is done already!!!!! I hope that get what ever is that you are looking for!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #44
AbsoluteApril
Greg, if he changed his mind about selling you the snake, isn't that his prerogative?

Buyers back out all the time and as far as I know, a seller has that right as well unless there's a contract in place.

both of you need to watch the name calling

Old 05-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #45
timebider
Can't say either party's bluster is very attractive, but I very much respect and appreciate Pedro's unwillingness to sell a retic to a minor (any minor). Way too many folks in this hobby will sell whatever to whomever to make a quick buck, and that's a setup for news-making tragedies that further harm all reptile keepers. Kudos to ethical, cautious, responsible sellers - especially those of large constrictors!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #46
greg1425
[
QUOTE=timebider;1269422]Can't say either party's bluster is very attractive, but I very much respect and appreciate Pedro's unwillingness to sell a retic to a minor (any minor). Way too many folks in this hobby will sell whatever to whomever to make a quick buck, and that's a setup for news-making tragedies that further harm all reptile keepers. Kudos to ethical, cautious, responsible sellers - especially those of large constrictors! [/quote]

18years old is not a minor any state:.
Like I have said over and over
A 7foot is not large lol
And your talking as if just cuz of my age means that I haven't worked with snakes
I own a 20foot tiger from bob clark being my biggest one
And I aslo have about 6other retics some being at 10foot and +
I also have bigggg burms
Before you guys even post on here read all the postes

Now this boi is not about me
I posted this ad to show people that its not the first time he's backed out from some one

Old 05-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #47
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg1425 View Post
Okay let me point out a few things
I told you what can I do to show you that I am not 17
I sent you some pic of my own snakes
With me in some of them I sent you a pic of me being in a newspaper
And I am sure even with me having a big burm and a 11foot tiger and I told you that I have worked with hots still wasn't good nuff for you.. if you see posts that I have posted on faunan there no damnn corn snake
And I saw a post that yousaid you were 31 on text your saying 41 get your shit right and I also saw a post of you saying your new to snake like a year ago or 2
I have been working with snakes for 6years now
By the way your saying I have no brain you can't text for shit
Dude stop talking shit when you don't even know
My point is that your a waste of time
Don't you think you might want to start conducting yourself a little differently around here? Im just trying to give you some useful advice, and no, Im not trying to say I am better then you.

If he did not want to sell a any size retic to a young man, he has the right to say no to you. After all, it is his snake.

Now I am only 18 as well, (about to turn 19 in a matter of days), but have you not noticed the way I have been conducting my posts and answers? It is way different then you have been. If you are really 18, grow up a little and realize the man can deny you buying his snake if he wants, and try to use good grammar in your posts, it will help in the long run so much. You don't know how many times I have gone to a post about a snake I have been interested in, and just because the post is like this:" thiz snke 4 sAle txt 4 more pics. peace " I have immediately pressed the back button, if they can't use good grammar, then I don't feel secure enough to contact then about their animals.

Just trying to give a little helpful advice.

Stephen

Old 05-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #48
timebider
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg1425 View Post
18years old is not a minor any state:.
Like I have said over and over
A 7foot is not large lol
And your talking as if just cuz of my age means that I haven't worked with snakes
I own a 20foot tiger from bob clark being my biggest one
And I aslo have about 6other retics some being at 10foot and +
I also have bigggg burms
Before you guys even post on here read all the postes

Now this boi is not about me
I posted this ad to show people that its not the first time he's backed out from some one

YOU may not think 7 feet is large, but it doesn't matter. YOU may have loads of experience, but that also doesn't matter. What matters is federal and state law (and, unfortunately, the court of public opinion) - and the species of the snake in question, not its current length. You may be 18; he thought you were 17, and he exercised his judgment and erred on the side of caution. He doesn't know you personally, so why would he want to risk personal responsibility for any potential risks or liabilities? Can't say I blame him for being skeptical; you are certainly not conducting yourself with any great measure of maturity.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #49
Matt2979
To Pedro: I respect your decision not to sell big snakes, such as retics that WILL get HUGE, to youngsters; HOWEVER, the way you're letting Greg push your buttons, your reactions are is causing me to lose that respect for you. Handle yourself professionally and don't let him get under your skin.

To Greg: It looks like Pedro's made his decisions, which is fully within his rights to do so. While this may not be what you wanted, it is what it is and the way you're handling yourself is not going to help your cause. If you want people to believe you are mature, act it!

Old 05-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #50
chasebaker5
greg.. you really are making your self look immature... i would never ever sell to you... im 17 and work with boas... i wouldnt even sell you a boa... your one of those people in the reptile hobby that thinks its "cool" that you have a 20 foot boa.. but have no respect for the animal knowing it very easily could grab you and kill you in a matter of minutes..... the age part honestly doesnt matter... i have refused to sell to a 40 year old man before because he had no clue what he was doing.. in your other post you try and state that you own HOTS... so what? i can handle hots along with anyone else in this world... but that doesnt mean your properly trained to do so... i hope now anyone that even considers selling you a snake gets on the boi and sees the way you talk like you kow what your doing with a snake.. it is clear you dont have the maturity level to be dealing with snakes... i wouldnt even sell you a corn snake for crying out loud.... you will be the next person on the news show off his amazing burm thats 20 feet long because its "cool" and you think everyone will be impressed then some innocent kid gets hurt because your trying to be "cool"....... your attitude is ridiculous.... almost everyone on here would agree... they wouldnt sell to you now... i know i wouldnt...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!