Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #51
greg1425
[
QUOTE=chasebaker5;1269457]greg.. you really are making your self look immature... i would never ever sell to you... im 17 and work with boas... i wouldnt even sell you a boa... your one of those people in the reptile hobby that thinks its "cool" that you have a 20 foot boa.. but have no respect for the animal knowing it very easily could grab you and kill you in a matter of minutes..... the age part honestly doesnt matter... i have refused to sell to a 40 year old man before because he had no clue what he was doing.. in your other post you try and state that you own HOTS... so what? i can handle hots along with anyone else in this world... but that doesnt mean your properly trained to do so... i hope now anyone that even considers selling you a snake gets on the boi and sees the way you talk like you kow what your doing with a snake.. it is clear you dont have the maturity level to be dealing with snakes... i wouldnt even sell you a corn snake for crying out loud.... you will be the next person on the news show off his amazing burm thats 20 feet long because its "cool" and you think everyone will be impressed then some innocent kid gets hurt because your trying to be "cool"....... your attitude is ridiculous.... almost everyone on here would agree... they wouldnt sell to you now... i know i wouldnt...[/quote]

Haha why wouldn't you sale me a snake ????
If you say age doesn't matter lol
Why would you say you wouldn't
My snakes are in the best shape
By the way I don't think you know how to read cuz I said I have worked with hots never said I own one
I never said its kool to have big snakes I just do have one
You should read be4 you post

Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #52
greg1425
If you guys wanna talk about me go post a boi
I am done here

Old 05-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #53
Matt2979
Greg, if you want people here to take you seriously, maybe you should take some good advice that was given to you and stop whining so much. I'm sure there are plenty of others out there that will sell to you...but those numbers are decreasing with every post you make.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #54
chasebaker5
Greg first you should learn how to type and spell for starters... you are done here because you know the words I said and fellow members have said are true. you tried to act like just because you own a 20 foot Snake that means you know what you are doing... I would not sell to you because you immaturity level... age does NOT matter nearly as much as maturity and wether a person can tend to an animal properly. I bet you handle your animals carefree ... I could see it. and just because you work with hots or have doesn't mean you know what your doing. I'm sorry that your upset because you know our words are true on here. we hate when people try to bash someone else on the fourm when they had no reason to even try and bash them...

Old 05-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #55
greg1425
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebaker5 View Post
Greg first you should learn how to type and spell for starters... you are done here because you know the words I said and fellow members have said are true. you tried to act like just because you own a 20 foot Snake that means you know what you are doing... I would not sell to you because you immaturity level... age does NOT matter nearly as much as maturity and wether a person can tend to an animal properly. I bet you handle your animals carefree ... I could see it. and just because you work with hots or have doesn't mean you know what your doing. I'm sorry that your upset because you know our words are true on here. we hate when people try to bash someone else on the fourm when they had no reason to even try and bash them...
hahaha man your a funny guy
you dont even know me or what kinds of snakes i work with
so there for anything you say i could really care less about
now have a nice day

Old 05-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #56
Devon Hodgins
Just drop it greg. With every post you are showing everyone on these forums why he did not sell to you. Go count to ten and then come back and try to post and understandable appology.

If you do happen to post another post other than that your numbers of potential sellers will dwindle. People dont what to sell to an immature "kid" that will endanger there hobby that they love so dearly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!