Just some Albino Hets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-11-2005, 04:32 AM   #1
MattP
Just some Albino Hets

I have posted pictures of these guys alot, but they are turning out so nice....... These two are females. Both are het for Tremper Albino/Sunglows.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Old 01-11-2005, 04:44 AM   #2
Bringerofdoom
very nice

Old 01-11-2005, 09:14 AM   #3
Xavier
Those are some really

Screamers Matt!!!! Your Sunglows are going to be some of the best around I'd think.

Old 01-11-2005, 10:30 AM   #4
Sunset Gecko
Nice Geckos

Those are definitely some awesome geckos!

Old 01-11-2005, 11:40 AM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Awesome!!!

Wow, Matt! Those are absolutely stunning girls! Where did you get them? They look very much like my Lizzy who is also a het for Hybino/Sunglow. I really do want to come over to your place and drool all over your beautiful geckos!

Old 01-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #6
Mipi
They look really nice. I love them... I don't think we have gecko's in those bright orange colors here in the Netherlands never seen them... only the yellow ones.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:00 PM   #7
MattP
Thanks for the great compliments!

Marcia, I actually produced these by breeding King to a Tremper Tangerine Albino female. These came out a lot better than I expected. You'll be able to see a few of these guys in person, because I'm going to have a table at the Sacramento Reptile show. I'll be there with The Great Valley Serpentarium.

Here's another female, she has more yellow than orange......... but she does have a pretty good carrottail. It's a shame, my males didn't turn out as nice as the females but at least I got lucky with these girls!

Thanks,
Matt

Old 01-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #8
progeckos
Excellent job!

They are absolutely gorgeous Matt! Sacramento show huh? I think I might have to truck on out there when the next show comes.

Old 01-11-2005, 10:48 PM   #9
Golden Gate Geckos
Sac Show

Quote:
You'll be able to see a few of these guys in person, because I'm going to have a table at the Sacramento Reptile show.
I'll be vending there, too! I hope I'll have a chance to come and find you... I've been dying to see your geckos. Cody, you really should try to make it. Maybe we could do a "mass trade?" hehe
Quote:
It's a shame, my males didn't turn out as nice as the females but at least I got lucky with these girls!
Funny, you would think the opposite would hold true of you consider the incubation temperature vs. color theory, huh?

Old 01-11-2005, 11:12 PM   #10
progeckos
Where can I find some info (show date, location etc) on the Sac show? I can’t seem to find anything. LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!