Top Shelf Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
SnakeSmith
Top Shelf Exotics

Hello,
Just wanted to put in another good word for Chris at TSE! I recently made a trade with him for two of his 100% het. albino ball females. They are doing great and one of them has some really nice granite markings on her. I have not posted on the BOI since before they started charging a membership fee, but felt that the customer service on Chris's part is well worth the fee to start a membership. So thanks again to Chris and I will be breeding these girls to an albino male as soon as they're ready.
Glenn Smith

Old 05-03-2005, 07:21 PM   #2
robin d.
chris is one of the smoothest persons to deal with he is A+ all the way

Old 05-03-2005, 09:43 PM   #3
MGReptiles
I am on my 5th transaction with Chris as I type.. Everything has always been perfect and customer service is awsome as always.. But what can I say I taught him everything I know...lol
-Matt Graybeal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!