Wes office pool - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #1
shrap
Wes office pool

Ok, now that Wes is at zero points I say we have a pool to see on what date Wes racks up 300 points and get suspended again. One dollar allows you to pick one calendar date. So if I put in a dollar I get to choose one calendar date, lets just say October 7th, 2008 as an example. That is now my date and no one else can choose that date. For every dollar you spend you can choose another available date.

For the tie breaker you have to guess which specific infraction Wes violates that sends him over the 300 point barrier.

I can easily set up a paypal account (wesgetssuspended@paypal.com) and everyone send their dollars to it and the winner gets all the money in the paypal account.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
jpatino
if your date is Oct. 8th and no one else can pick that date then there would be no reason for a tie breaker. with that said i would take DEC. 24th 2008

jpatino

Old 09-19-2007, 07:22 AM   #3
monkeywrench133
What if no one picks the right date? Would whoever had the closest date win then?

Old 09-19-2007, 09:35 AM   #4
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpatino
if your date is Oct. 8th and no one else can pick that date then there would be no reason for a tie breaker. with that said i would take DEC. 24th 2008

jpatino
I would imagine, that if I chose October 1st, and you chose October 3rd....and it happened on October 2nd, a tie-breaker would indeed be needed.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Otter_23
Not if I picked October 2nd.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:19 AM   #6
shrap
Thank you Cat!! I think that answered everyones question.

And I plumb forgot Wes could not post in here. Takes all the fun out of giving him a hard time.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
Seamus Haley
Is it wrong that my immediate thought was to encourage you to up the pool to ten or twenty bucks a shot... then pick my date and try collaborating with Wes so that he arranges for it to happen on the anticipated day, in the anticipated manner- splitting the winnings with him and covering the fine required for him to return?

Old 09-19-2007, 12:10 PM   #8
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha, Leave it to you Seamus :P

Old 09-19-2007, 12:17 PM   #9
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
Is it wrong that my immediate thought was to encourage you to up the pool to ten or twenty bucks a shot... then pick my date and try collaborating with Wes so that he arranges for it to happen on the anticipated day, in the anticipated manner- splitting the winnings with him and covering the fine required for him to return?
Sorry Seamus, Wes and I have already worked that out.....

Old 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM   #10
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Sorry Seamus, Wes and I have already worked that out.....
I'll just have to see what he thinks about a 65/35 split in his favor then.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!