Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
Gecko_Den
You only get 45 days to file a claim with PayPal. If you used your CC through PayPal you may have a shot at getting the money back from the CC company but payPal isn't going to do anything for you.

This guy is following the "Scammers Handbook". Sick relative, heart attack, pretending to be someone else, etc...

Hate to say it, but I think you are screwed...

Old 08-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #12
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
You only get 45 days to file a claim with PayPal. If you used your CC through PayPal you may have a shot at getting the money back from the CC company but payPal isn't going to do anything for you.

This guy is following the "Scammers Handbook". Sick relative, heart attack, pretending to be someone else, etc...

Hate to say it, but I think you are screwed...
That is unfortunate that Paypal may be a lost cause. I don't see how Jerry just fell off the face of the earth since triton spoke to him last week. It seems that as soon as I said that he needs to ship out the snake, shit hit the fan. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, thinking that he really is sick -- or dead, but I guess that is not the case. I don't know what to think anymore... I just want this to come to a resolution.

Anya

Old 08-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #13
bigred21001
First off I have no idea who onion dip is and think that it is part of some scam you are trying to pull. The snake was shipped and you received it. Yes I did have some health issues (but not a heart attack) and had to ship late but did ship, here is the email I got when she got the snake. Also the email my wife sent when I was in the hospital.

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: breeder pied male
To: "JwG<3JllG" <bigred21001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:35 PM

Jerry,

Thanks for the pied he looks better than pictured he was worth the wait.

Thanks again,

Anya

--- On Sat, 7/11/09, JwG<3JllG <bigred21001@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Anya Makashova" <russianbaby007@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 3:57 PM

Anya

This is Jerry's wife, Jerry is in the hospital and will have to finish whatever deal you and him have in the works when he returns home. Sorry for the inconvience I hope you understand.
Thanks Jenn

I didnt hear from you for over a month and then you try this crap. I will not respond to this thread again and think its pretty screwed up that everyone believes anything that gets posted and wants to hang somone who is being screwed

Old 08-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #14
Montoya
That puts a new spin on things...

I do believe that people do jump to conclusions on here, but most like myself are just waiting to hear your side. Sounds simple enough, do you have the tracking number for the package that she received from you? That should be enough to put it to bed for good.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #15
MikeCurtin
Jerry - Looks like you may be the one someone is trying to scam. I say "looks" because it wouldn't be the first time and because there is one piece of info lacking from you. I know it's been a while, but could you check to see if you have a tracking # or airbill receipt laying around for this shipment? It would help.

Anya - One area that makes Jerry look more credible than you is the e-mail exchange. The e-mails he posted were pasted complete with headers, while your were not. Could you please copy and paste the e-mail exchanges you've had with Jerry, his wife, and "Onion Dip"?

Old 08-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #16
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
The e-mails he posted were pasted complete with headers, while your were not. Could you please copy and paste the e-mail exchanges you've had with Jerry, his wife, and "Onion Dip"?
Make sure you post them complete with all headers.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #17
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred21001 View Post
First off I have no idea who onion dip is and think that it is part of some scam you are trying to pull. The snake was shipped and you received it. Yes I did have some health issues (but not a heart attack) and had to ship late but did ship, here is the email I got when she got the snake. Also the email my wife sent when I was in the hospital.

Jerry,

Thanks again,

Anya

Anya

This is Jerry's wife, Jerry is in the hospital and will have to finish whatever deal you and him have in the works when he returns home. Sorry for the inconvience I hope you understand.
Thanks Jenn

I didnt hear from you for over a month and then you try this crap. I will not respond to this thread again and think its pretty screwed up that everyone believes anything that gets posted and wants to hang somone who is being screwed
Anya is a good friend of mine. I know for a fact that she did not receive her snake...the snake that she PAID FOR weeks ago. YOU are the scammer in this situation.

And you do realize...anyone can fake emails that have been copied and pasted. We need some solid evidence from you that you shipped the snake and Anya received it. I agree that a tracking number and proof of signature for the package is in order.

I am getting so tired of the criminals that operate within our hobby. People like this need to be stopped.

Jamie Hough
Valley Dragon Ranch
www.valleydragons.com

Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #18
MikeCurtin
From what I've seen of Jamie here, I doubt he'd be putting his reputation on the line backing Anya if she was indeed scamming. Maybe e-mails can be forwarded to a 3rd party mod for verification if that's possible?

Quote:
I will not respond to this thread again and think its pretty screwed up that everyone believes anything that gets posted and wants to hang somone who is being screwed
Jerry, although I don't know you, you are being given an opportunity to out a scammer and come out on top if what you say is true. If the animal was shipped, and the e-mails are legit, all who read this thread will see you and Anya in an accurate light. To ignore this will not be to your benefit.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #19
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Jerry - Looks like you may be the one someone is trying to scam. I say "looks" because it wouldn't be the first time and because there is one piece of info lacking from you. I know it's been a while, but could you check to see if you have a tracking # or airbill receipt laying around for this shipment? It would help.

Anya - One area that makes Jerry look more credible than you is the e-mail exchange. The e-mails he posted were pasted complete with headers, while your were not. Could you please copy and paste the e-mail exchanges you've had with Jerry, his wife, and "Onion Dip"?
Mike, what he posted could easily be faked as long as he had other e-mail from her, which he obviously did from their initial contacts. Unless he can show up with a valid tracking number, I'm not inclined to believe him...

Old 08-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #20
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred21001 View Post

Jerry,

Thanks again,

Anya

Anya

Thanks Jenn

Im calling the bs flag on this one
The email you "say" the OP sent you does not even follow what any human being would send as a reply to being told you were in a hospital. Wether or not the person likes you it would be human nature to comment in one way or another. be it "i dont give a fu*k if you were in the hospital" or some type of condolence. A comment would have been made. Human psychology pretty much defines that you are incorrectly stating the sequence of events here. If you have "proof" this email really is true send the entire string of emails to a third part without tampering with them. But i doubt you will as you know you are trying to scam this person. The mere fact that Jamie is saying you are a scammer is enough for me. You basically followed the scammers handbook.
Sorry having family problems, then Sorry i wasnt feeling well, and then (this one always takes the cake) im so and so's spouse he is sick in the hospital and will get back with you when he can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!