Info Bad Hets = Bad Ending to Trade with Scott Werner/Hunter325. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #21
RyanT
Thanks Robert, yeah maybe. My main goal at this moment is just ruining his little pipe dream of "learning to breed morphs" like he says in his profile.

And if someone knocks your teeth out, do your gums turn black? Cause that's what his look like...he's 36 years old by the way.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #22
Curious George
Hey you west coast readers ...

Quote:
Scott Werner
118 S 2nd Ave
Reading, PA 19611
(610) 375-9249

And his cell number is 484-797-0363.
Seeing as there is a 3 hour time difference (like when its midnite in CA, its 3 AM in Reading, PA) my understanding is that Scott would like to hear your opinion on his business, or his teeth, or any stimulating topic in general ! So, before you turn off your cell phones, how about letting him know that you care ! Thanks.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #23
edf01
Scotts email address is
tinysaigon@comcast.net

Cell phone number Ryan gave is the same I have used during my trade. Thankfully, you can't misrepresent electronic equipment in a trade.

Definatly know not to do any trades with him again, his way of handling this is unprofessional!
So sorry once again Ryan.

Janet Kovacic

Old 09-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #24
BoaPythonGuy
Never trust a man with no front teeth!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #25
RyanT
Just checked, my new "hets" are both males. 2 normal 40 gram males, I'm so excited about the trade I just did, haha!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #26
RyanT
Gotta say the male Fire IS a smoker though, so it ain't all bad.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:39 AM   #27
mvite
You should check out a PA show. You can count teeth on two hands.

Old 09-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #28
RyanT
Haha, gotta love Pensyltucky. I was born and raised in PA and MOST of it is a "fly-over" state. My favorite is all the Confederate flags on pick-up trucks. Last I heard we were NOT a Southern state.

To update, I told Scott it would be very easy for him to give me back my female Pastel that I was planning to keep anyway but agreed to trade because of the "het" Clowns, and because HE was the one who wanted to trade so badly, so I figured I'd try to help out someone who was just getting into breeding Balls. He said he needed my male Cinny the most. As of Sunday, he told me he had already traded the Cinny and Normal female. So all he has is my awesome Pastel.

He can have his worthless normal males and work it out with his "buddy" why he screwed him and his reputation. Scott says he refuses to give up my Pastel and he'll send me $150 in the next few weeks when he gets his 401k loan check. That's HIS offer that he's willing to do to make this situation right...I don't think he quite gets it yet.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #29
mvite
Oh yes, I am sure he's got a great 401k. (and dental plan)

I hate reptile scum.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #30
Ravenspirit
off topic as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
You should check out a PA show. You can count teeth on two hands.
Hey! Some of us have our teeth you know!

(Then again I wasn't born in this great state...I was seduced and kidnapped. )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!