Info Bad Hets = Bad Ending to Trade with Scott Werner/Hunter325. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #31
TheVipersHouse
Hey Ryan you should tell him that you want the Pastel back now and he can have his 2 normal males back and that you have someone right around the corner from him that will be more then happy to do the exchange for you .. and let him know we can also bring the Reading and West reading police with us if we have to .. see if he likes the fact that we are that close to him and can make his life very difficult ..

Old 10-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #32
RyanT
Update on this case... ;)

Just wanted to update the information on this. Scott and I are to be meeting this coming Saturday morning to exchange back the pair of "hets" for my male Cinny. The fact that he is willing to make things right is all that matters and I feel speaks volumes. I kinda feel bad now for roasting him so bad. He's new to the whole internet reptile trading thing, and I'm SURE unprepared for how it works around here. I actually mentioned to him how abrasive things can get on Fauna...I never intended to be the one to prove that to him. I got my ass roasted a few times as well back when I was a "newbie" to the internet reptile community, I guess what comes around goes around?

I also believe that Scott didn't intentionally set out for this to happen and he was taken advantage of himself. Hopefully this experience will actually lead him to dealing with more reputable people, and I hope everyone takes this FULL story into consideration when considering dealing with him. He's willing to correct the situation and totally sees exactly what went wrong, and I trust he's learned some things that, really, can only be learned the hard way.

Thanks a lot Scott. I really appreciate and admire your integrity, and totally apologize for the low blows. No hard feelings, whatsoever.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #33
DAND
Ryan,

Sometimes it takes a roasting for some to move in the right direction. If that was the case here or not I guess we'll never know. If he does in fact make things right it will indeed speak well for him.

Old 10-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #34
RyanT
I get all gooshy for happy endings :)

Just wanted to conclude this thread by saying that Scott and I met up again this past Saturday morning to exchange back my male Cinny for his condemned pair of het Clowns. Scott's actually a decent guy and I don't think should be held against him. He's new to the Ball game and got taken advantage of by the guy he got the "hets" from. He corrected the situation entirely and...it's all good, as they say. Thanks again Scott. Good luck man. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again down the road.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #35
hunter325
thanks ryan

Old 10-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #36
edf01
I am so very happy with this situation has been taken care of!!

Scott- I am so sorry you got taken advantage of by your 'pal', but I do wish you the best of luck in the future. I, too, will have no problems doing business with you again in the future since you did the right thing and fixed the mistake.

Glad things got worked out guys!!!

Janet Kovacic

Old 10-06-2009, 07:15 AM   #37
mvite
Does he still want to sodomize you or is that ok now too?

Old 10-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #38
RyanT
Haha!...good one.

We worked it out. I gave him 10 cartons of cigarettes, a case of toilet paper, and my dessert for 9 years.

Just kidding, Scott. You gotta admit that's just funny.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #39
hunter325
yeah it is, so I"m movibng on to the next person any takers mark. haha

Old 10-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #40
tpaul
Not to break up the love-fest, but I'm not satisfied with all the details here.

Earlier in the thread the Cinny was traded away(overnight remember). How then did it get untraded from the second trade so it could be available to be untraded from the first trade?

I'm worried you were either lying about trading it away or you broke a deal with someone else to get it back. Deals get broken all the time for one reason or another, but not really after they are already completed.So if you were not simply lying about having already traded him, then that means you completed the second trade and then went to tradee number two and broke the deal.

Neither of these possibilities sit right with me...unless...you told the second guy the story and he took pity on your newbieness, but if that's the case I would love to hear him/her come here and say it.

Or just fess up to lying about trading it away and we'll maybe move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!