Bad Guy Kris Harris AKA KWH74 AKA Kristinhhh - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
aarondm
Kris Harris AKA KWH74 AKA Kristinhhh

I recently purchased two female bumblebees from Kris. He had four available. I asked if the one in the first pic was still available, he responded yes. Since thats the one I wanted I went ahead with the deal. He said the first one was 550g and the second one was 120g. When I received them they were 460g and 66g! The bigger one was supposed to be the one in the first pic, ends up being the one in the 3rd pic. So not only were the weights off but he sent me an animal that I didnt want. I did not want the one in the 3rd pic and wouldnt have made the deal if that was the only one available.

The shipping was very substandard as well. He sent 2 little snakes in an 18 x18 x 12 box, with one tiny handwarmer that was cold when I opened the box~~ along with two very cold snakes. I tempgunned them at 55 degrees. I was very surprised they were still alive. The little one had a bad stuck shed and is a corkscrew as well.

I have pics and PMs of everything if anyone needs to see them. I would just suggest not doing business with him. Dont take the chance. I messaged him about this and gave him a chance to make it up to me but have not received a reply. My only consolation is that he is getting out of the business and hopefully wont be misrepresenting animals anymore.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Willow
you should post everything...not that Im not surprised by this...I'd just like to see the transaction

anywho...i highly doubt you'll be getting any useful replys from him...people wont be able to do business with him for long....as he is leaving the hobby...thank goodness...but its good to share your situation and let people know

Im sorry he did this to you...i had slightly thought of purchaseing from him when all his snakes where up for sale....but i always have bad feelings about people who are quickly sellling off their collections...so those thoughts left my mind quickly

Im sure Harald will have something to say...I hope the pied he bought from Kris is pulling through!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
Royal Morphz
Aaron I'm sorry that this happened to you. Just a question did you read this thread on Kris by chance
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=155424

Old 12-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
hhmoore
Tim,
Brad, Aaron, and I all received our snakes on the same day.
Admittedly, when I found out about his issue, I asked Aaron NOT to post in the existing thread...because if the BOI does change over to paid access, noncontributing members and guests would only be able to read the title - and given Kris' expressed attitude, and the course things have taken with the snake I received - I think it would be a shame to have people misled by the good guy title.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Tim,
Brad, Aaron, and I all received our snakes on the same day.
Admittedly, when I found out about his issue, I asked Aaron NOT to post in the existing thread...because if the BOI does change over to paid access, noncontributing members and guests would only be able to read the title - and given Kris' expressed attitude, and the course things have taken with the snake I received - I think it would be a shame to have people misled by the good guy title.
Got you Harald. I know in the beginning I was trying to help Kris by posting pictures because he was unable to, but I have been noticing his poor attitude as well. It's common of people that are getting out to be short but what they don't understand is they will be back Herps don't just get out of you life.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
hhmoore
Just a note for all the people that have been asking me about the pied.
Recently completed the ABX course, and within a few days had some buildup of caseous matter in it's mouth again (very small amount, and the first sign of it since shortly after ABX were initiated. It has since gone opaque, and I expect it to shed in a few days...will recheck the mouth then. The snake has visibly lost weight, so I put it on the scale when I examined it - down over 100g, current weight 431g.
I'm asking you again, Kris...when was the last time this snake ate?

*Sorry for having to refer to the snake as "it". Given the situation, I have intentionally not probed it.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Just a note for all the people that have been asking me about the pied.
Recently completed the ABX course, and within a few days had some buildup of caseous matter in it's mouth again (very small amount, and the first sign of it since shortly after ABX were initiated. It has since gone opaque, and I expect it to shed in a few days...will recheck the mouth then. The snake has visibly lost weight, so I put it on the scale when I examined it - down over 100g, current weight 431g.
I'm asking you again, Kris...when was the last time this snake ate?

*Sorry for having to refer to the snake as "it". Given the situation, I have intentionally not probed it.
I'm so sorry to hear that Harald. She is such a pretty little pied and deserved better care than Kris was providing. I hope she makes it through this. If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with her to make her lose so much weight and cause the caseous matter?

Anya Hogan

Old 01-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
hhmoore
Well, I'm sure this won't come as much of a surprise to anybody, but I found the pied dead today. Anything to say for yourself, Kris?

Old 01-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
hhmoore
Crap forgot to post the pics....
One from the top, one from the bottom, and one in a twist.

Old 01-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
GREGORY J HALL
wow thats sad!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!