Bad Guy Kris Harris AKA KWH74 AKA Kristinhhh - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #21
singingtothewheat
died pied

Dead pied.
That is so uncalled for. Some folks just really don't have any business doing this at all.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #22
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
WOW, sorry Harald, that is a bummer man!

I have always had a do not buy from motto when it comes to people getting out of reptiles. If you get a snake that is sick, they do not care about their reputation in the reptile community anymore.

Did you get a Vet opinion on why it died? It did look sickly in the photos. Sorry man, that is just a lousy situation all around.

Dave
Ditto (I have a rule about buying from the short term breeders that haven't even been in the game very long before getting out).

Is there anyway to encourage Kris to make this right? I know Harald would know what to do to get his money back if he paid with a credit card.

However, I wonder if there is a way to make sure that he would have a hard time getting back into reptiles just in case he decided that what he did previously was such easy money that he can do it again.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #23
chongorojo
Wow I was looking hard at those bees as well. Sorry you had to go through such a horrible ordeal harrold. Poor pied, what scum.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #24
windycitymorphs
Sorry that happened Harold. I purchased an Albino Spider from Kris about 2 months ago. He SEEMED like a very nice guy. Other then the huge shipping box and cold snake my little guy is eating and growing now. Hopefully everything will be continue on the right track. Kris should make that right, that pied was deathly skinny. Hope you receive some kind of recourse. Best of luck.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #25
hhmoore
Well, in fairness, she didn't look THAT bad when she got here...but she was thin. The infection & treatment really took it out of her - she lost 115g within 30 days, then really turned to crap her last 2 weeks. Her death wasn't a surprise. He's not going to make good on her...hell, he wouldn't even respond to questions about when she last ate.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #26
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Well, in fairness, she didn't look THAT bad when she got here...but she was thin. The infection & treatment really took it out of her - she lost 115g within 30 days, then really turned to crap her last 2 weeks. Her death wasn't a surprise. He's not going to make good on her...hell, he wouldn't even respond to questions about when she last ate.
I thought Kris was short for Kristin?

Old 01-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #27
VAsnakeman12
I've met him in person. Kris is a he. Once again, healthy animals, friendly guy, not sure what happened here.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #28
hhmoore
I'm glad the animals you got from him were healthy...the one I received was not, and the lack of heat packs surely didn't help the situation.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #29
Slipmattic
This is just plain distuguisting.... I would be trying to get a refund, that snake probabley got a hopper mouse once every couple months from birth.... I hate animal abuser's, and this is a prime example of that...

Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #30
VAsnakeman12
Harald, not defending his logic, however he did defend his position when I met with him last.He explained that it was 75 degrees when he shipped. Not sure what your weather was like that day, but down in southern VA, it was warm. The purpose of putting in 8 hour handwarmers is beyond me.

Animal abuser? If the animal was previously so malnourished then Harald would have been able to see in the photo the snake was thin. His animals (and he has/had a huge collection) all looked fantastic. Good business man, with good customer service? Not in this case. But animal abuser? I'd have to strongly disagree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!