Info Please make a difference: sign up for a membership on Dec. 31 - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #51
ShiffyAME
Just bought my coins! I'm sure the BOI has saved me at least $25 in the past. I know a couple of times i saw a sweet deal in the classifieds only to find bad guy threads a mile long on the seller before i responded! I just hope the BOI stays here to help me in the future! I'm noticed all the new modifications in the BOI i hope this is a sign that more people are contributing and it might be sticking around?!?! either way i couldn't let the new year roll around and not have tried to help by contributing myself! so bump back up to the top in hopes of somebody else being motivated to buy their coins! so who's next?

Old 12-31-2009, 02:07 AM   #52
SamanthaJane13
Thanks to the generosity of Polasian, I'm now a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER!!! Thanks so much again, honey!!!

Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 AM   #53
hhmoore
Just figured I would toss this out there; for Contributing Members that would like to give a little more, but don't want to jump to the $100 level...
There is a way to contribute funds specifically earmarked as BOI support (noncontributing members take note, this method will not gain you the perks of paid membership). The donation button has been moved to the ad section on the right side of the mainpage, and is essentially unlabeled/unexplained now...but here's a link to the payment page

Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #54
cat snake
Also, don't forget the Contributions 'n Stuff thread on the BOI. Some Freedom Breeder CB70 levels on there right now courtesy of polasian!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #55
Lucille
Thank you to every one of y'all who contributed in this Dec. 31 drive. And those of you who contributed for others, you are truly awesome.

You, each of you, are terrific, and a blessing to the community. Thank you.

Old 01-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #56
snakemansnakes
So was there enough memberships to justify keeping the BOI around?

Old 01-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
So was there enough memberships to justify keeping the BOI around?
We don't know yet. But the valiant efforts of everyone who contributed especially right at the holiday when most people have empty pockets, are deserving of thanks.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #58
capt._howdy
im dead broke right now but as soon as i sell a couple babies ill donate but 25$ isnt pocket change when you own a zoo and have two young kids and just been laid off

Old 01-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #59
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
im dead broke right now but as soon as i sell a couple babies ill donate but 25$ isnt pocket change when you own a zoo and have two young kids and just been laid off
Maybe someone will pick up your tab for yah? Been known to happen in here!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #60
capt._howdy
that would be nice but im one to earn my keep and i know we need the BOI more than people think. So as soon as get some extra cash ill get my coins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!