Info Please make a difference: sign up for a membership on Dec. 31 - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:26 PM   #61
RichsBallPythons
I had a few extra bucks on my paypal and have the BOI sponsor ad up

Old 01-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #62
SnakeEyesExotics
I bumped up our membership to Benefactor level last night. It was last minute, but I had to wait for funds to come in. I just hope it helps!!

Thank you to everyone else who contributed!
Anya Hogan

Old 01-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #63
Kaminoke
I would contribute more right now if I had the funds to do so. Honestly, I think the BOI has saved me far more than a couple hundred dollars. I fully intend to increase my level once my tax refund comes in. Even if the BOI goes away, I think it's fair to say that I owe it more than $75 for what it has already done.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #64
Mike Schultz
What happens to the people who have paid, when the admin decides that not enough paid and he'll shut it down anyways?

Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #65
Jerry_c_62
As I understand it, if the decision is made to terminate the B.O.I. notice will be given that that is the case and it will be maintained for one additional year so that anyone who became a member in an attempt to save the B.O.I. would get a full year of it. Then it will be gone.

Jerry Cross

Old 01-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #66
Herpterra
So what happened what was his decision? Just curious as I to wouldnt like to see the BOI leave but sorta makes you wonder now that it is 1 Jan 2010 and no word as of yet what his choise was.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #67
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post
So what happened what was his decision? Just curious as I to wouldnt like to see the BOI leave but sorta makes you wonder now that it is 1 Jan 2010 and no word as of yet what his choise was.
It is all here, last page:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...139742&page=13

Anya Hogan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!