Inquiry Mike Hamilton of massareptilia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
SEKCOBRA
Mike Hamilton of massareptilia

Anyone done business with Mike Hamilton?
Thanks

Old 12-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
junglepythons
anyone ?

Old 01-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
keepermike
Dont do buisness with him

Old 01-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
MikeCurtin
I got my B&W Jungle male from him. I'd rate the transaction as OK. I thought communication was average, and I wasn't too happy with the shipping job, as he only used small heat packs, and the box was poorly insulated. He never returned my phone call after I let him know. The snake arrived healthy, though.

As for the animal itself, the price was high, but it was what I wanted, so I was willing to pay...no regrets there. He has remained an eager breeder, and is nice and healthy as advertised. Some of his babies lead me to question his lineage, but that's to be expected with many carpets, as you know (you've seen the babies).

In any case, I'd deal with him again if he had something I wanted, but wouldn't go out of my way to do so...especially if it required shipping this time of year.

Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #5
SEKCOBRA
Thanks Mike C
I like the animal he has for sale but I am concerned about shipping in this weather. Based on your experience with his shipping I would rather wait then take a chance and have him ship. I e mailed him to see if he would be attending the White plains show on the 24th but did not get a response. I saw he was on the MP site and seemed to be a knowledgeable guy so I was a little surprised by your experience. Anyone could have a lapse here and there.
Thanks,Steve

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!