Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #161
annmikeal
I agree with you Casey that the spider needs to be bred to a visual hypo and see what the outcome is

Old 11-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #162
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Note to self, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU!!!
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #163
rcpreis3
What should happen is u take that male breed it to a green ghost, an orange ghost, a bell line ghost, and a citrus ghost. That would be the only sure way to prove for sure that he isnt a het.

But what some people arent realizing after its been stated in this thread multiple times, that this thread wasnt made because the animal didnt prove, it was made because Brian hasnt kept up to his agreement in a timely matter.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #164
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Note to self, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU!!!
Really?Why is that? David clearly didnt buy the animal from Brian.So if you want to throw a comparible insult you should tell me you will never buy an animal from someone who bought an animal from me. I take offense to your comment.

Look up Jay sommers on google or this very boi and you will see nothing but good things about me.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #165
David Scarboro
OK lets review...

[quote=btmexotics; Brian may have said he would take care of the OP but he absolutely has the right to change his mind if he thought back about it and came to the conclusion that he wasn't responsible or it was an unreasonable request. [/QUOTE]

I had many problems with your statement and I wasn't alone. But the biggest warning is the above statement. You tell someone that you will fix something and the LATER come to the "conclusion that he wasn't responsible or it was an unreasonable request"? Sounds like "crawfishin to me". If I tell you I will fix something, bet on it.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #166
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Im sure David is intelligent enough to make sure his animals carry ghost genes before posting up on here. Theres the possibility that hes produced visuals from these girls before or he produced these girls himself. Someone did mention that these girl were big girls, and big girls are rarely virgins. Yes that is an assumption on my part.

Come on, do u think a guy whose been on this site since 2003 would post this thread if he wasnt sure about his own hets? I think he knows how things go in the BOI.
Really? Come on yourself.If you had read the original post by David you would know that he clearly stated the females were VIRGINS! I may not have been registered since 2003.But i know how things go on the boi.Everyone asks for proof.If everyone in the herp world could be taken for their word than there wouldn't be a boi.I just want definitive proof that the females are hets.It sounds like they have NOT been proven so why is it the male thats not a het?

everyone is focusing on this male and noone has scrutenized the fact that the so called het females have apparently never proved out.I know a thing or two about tricky genetics and mutations.I have produced many exclusive firsts in my breeding history.Axanthic giant day gecko,leucistic spanish ribbed newt,and a new mutation(don't know what to call it)of melanoid axolotl.

Definitive proof?

Old 11-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #167
Jay Sommers Reptiles
He(David) also said he got the two VIRGIN females from 2 seperate parties,neither of them was himself

Old 11-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #168
David Scarboro
Jay, I do agree with you that anything is possible. Some examples are that the animal in question is not a het, that the females are not hets, and that the lines are incompatible, just to name a few. My problem is that BHB said he would fix it and then didn't, or at least hasn't. You indicated in your post that such a scenario would be ok with you. I do not think so.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #169
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
I had many problems with your statement and I wasn't alone. But the biggest warning is the above statement. You tell someone that you will fix something and the LATER come to the "conclusion that he wasn't responsible or it was an unreasonable request"? Sounds like "crawfishin to me". If I tell you I will fix something, bet on it.
Well its of no real consequence to me because I highly doubt I breed anything you would want.

People may not like it but you do have a right to change your mind.I don't know why you are coming after me Scarboro.Maybe you are "crawfishin" for an arguement or something....

If you don't want to buy from me because of my opinion than don't but I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like a bad guy or that I would rip someone off on a public forum with no foundation for your comments.Except for you not liking something I say.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #170
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Well its of no real consequence to me because I highly doubt I breed anything you would want.

People may not like it but you do have a right to change your mind.I don't know why you are coming after me Scarboro.Maybe you are "crawfishin" for an arguement or something....

If you don't want to buy from me because of my opinion than don't but I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like a bad guy or that I would rip someone off on a public forum with no foundation for your comments.Except for you not liking something I say.

I am not coming after you. I do not even know you. YOU are the one that made the post. I am only commenting on it which is my right. Keep putting your foot in your mouth, it will get worse...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!