Bad Guy Noah Miller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Bighaze
Noah Miller

I hope this is the right place for this.

First I would like to say I don't run to the BOI every time someone upsets me, but this time......

I have a proven 06' normal female ball python for sale, and I posted her on CL for $100, so I could find a local buyer.

Tonight I get an e-mail from Noah Miller saying he would buy her but I'm asking too much. So I reply that is what they go for online, but to make me an offer.

Now I know people who are "hooked up" can get good deals, and I see nothing wrong with that, but if you get proven breeders for $40.00 why would you even take the time to e-mail someone selling his for $100.00, and tell him he is asking too much, and then call him a f%$# stick?

here are all the e-mails, I would stay away from this guy........

Flag this message
2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:33 PM
From: "noah miller" <nnmiller87346@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: comm-jemyf-2405734326@craigslist.org
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Id be interested but that's too much for a normal
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pet/2405734326.html

this message was remailed to you via: comm-jemyf-2405734326@craigslist.org

My 1st reply

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:41 PM
From: "Bruce Ungerer" <bighazepythons@yahoo.com>View contact details
To: "noah miller" <nnmiller87346@gmail.com>

Well on Ke, and Fauna Classifieds..Normal proven breeder females go for $75.00-$150.00 so....

I am open to offers as I need the cage space for new project, however I'm not going to just give her away......

his next reply

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:42 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"noah miller" <nnmiller87346@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "Bruce Ungerer" <bighazepythons@yahoo.com>

So nothing! That's full blown retail. I get them for $40

My next reply was.

Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:47 PM

well then get them for 40..........I didn't ask you to buy mine......What was your point in e-mailing me then if you didn't want her, or were you just hoping to low ball someone who didn't know what they had?

Don't be that guy.................no one invites that guy to the party.....

Have a nice day.

Now I will be the first to say maybe I could of replied a little better...but I don't think I deserved this...

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:49 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"noah miller" <nnmiller87346@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "Bruce Ungerer" <bighazepythons@yahoo.com>

Look stick! Id buy it but not for 100 bucks. Have a good one trying to sell that trash for that much.

My next reply was.

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 8:04 PM

you know I tried to ask you to make an offer as I was open to one. However you didn't make one...Thats cool, it's well within your right not to make an offer.....

Now you Call me a F' stick.......Nice .....

Have a good day.

(now with this e-mail, I did re type it a few times, and I had leftovers from copying and pasting and what not. That did get sent to him,[I wouldn't sell you a dead rat for $1,000.00 these e-mails will be posted to the BOI, I'll just add them to one of your many posts on] and thats where I had stopped, I did a search on him, and 3 post in the BOI came up, but I didn't take the time to read them, so I thought I had deleted that part.)

Anyway I know I didn't get ripped off or anything, I just wanted to share what kind of person he is.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Bighaze
I have sent him an e-mail telling about this post.....

Old 05-27-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze View Post

Have a nice day.

Now I will be the first to say maybe I could of replied a little better...but I don't think I deserved this...

So you toss off a nasty little barb and get your panties in a wad when the guy comes back at you. THAT'S a BOI post? Get real........

Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
Bighaze
thats really just a saying...... I never thought of it as a "nasty little barb"

In fact I have never seen, or head of anyone not taking that as just way to say

"hang on a min don't you think thats just bit harsh" so to say....

But I did say "I will be the first to say maybe I could of replied a little better"

Old 05-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
Lucille
Quote:

But I did say "I will be the first to say maybe I could of replied a little better"
Yeah, You baited him, he comes back at you. What did you expect. This is not the kind of stuff you should bring here IMHO especially since you initiated the escalation of the conversation.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #6
Bighaze
you may be right about bringing it here, I wasn't sure.

But from my POV he initiated the escalation of the conversation when he said

"So nothing! That's full blown retail. I get them for $40"

I wasn't posting her on a wholesale website, and I kind of took it personal....and reacted as such....but I still don't think he should of call me a f%$# stick....

if this isn't the right place to post about this, then by all means remove it.... I just relay wanted to hear if anyone else had anything like this with him...

Old 05-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
Bighaze
Oh yea forgot to say my ad did say obo......

Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
mainbutter
Not exactly the worst thing here on the BOI, but that kind of behavior is more than completely unprofessional enough that now I know I wouldn't want two words with that guy. More people need to realize that acting out like that has consequences, and won't necessarily be kept private.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
aSnakeLovinBabe
I for one am thankful when stuff like this gets posted on the BOI. Even though it's likely I would have never spoken with this person anyways, now I know he is a person I would not deal with. Anyone who speaks that way to a potential seller does not deserve snakes. ESPECIALLY a person who is referring to a snake as "trash". Since when is ANY SNAKE trash? That was the deal sealer for me! Yes, maybe OP was a bit antagonistic but at least they don't refer to snakes as trash!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
scaledverts
Quote:
First I would like to say I don't run to the BOI every time someone upsets me, but this time......
But you did? I am not one to discourage someone from posting a BOI thread very often. But this is just ridiculous IMO.

Low balling happens all the time. And you didn't get what I would consider rude responses until you baited him with your own rude responses because you were upset he low balled you (highlighted in the below quote).

Quote:
Id be interested but that's too much for a normal
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pet/2405734326.html

this message was remailed to you via: comm-jemyf-2405734326@craigslist.org

My 1st reply

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:41 PM
To: "noah miller"

Well on Ke, and Fauna Classifieds..Normal proven breeder females go for $75.00-$150.00 so....

I am open to offers as I need the cage space for new project, however I'm not going to just give her away......

his next reply

Flag this message
Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:42 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"noah miller" Add sender to Contacts
To: "Bruce Ungerer"

So nothing! That's full blown retail. I get them for $40

My next reply was.

Re: 2006 CB 0.1 Ball Python (Tampa)Friday, May 27, 2011 7:47 PM
To: "noah miller"

well then get them for 40..........I didn't ask you to buy mine......What was your point in e-mailing me then if you didn't want her, or were you just hoping to low ball someone who didn't know what they had?

Have a nice day.
If you spoke to me that way, you would likely get a fair bit of attitude from me too. You are free to charge what you want for your snakes. That being said, you can regularly find proven breeder female normals for around 50 bucks at reptile shows. So yes he did low ball offer you but lets be real it is craigslist. I would not expect to get the same type of responses to an add on craigslist as I would say here. Also, not bring up the standard craigslist reply post but the craigslist terms of service says it is not for retail. So you really shouldn't be surprised when people have an attitude when you are trying to get retail for your animal. That's part of posting adds on craigslist.

This SHOULD NOT be here IMO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!