Info needed on Andrew Wilson or James(Jay) Cole. Flint or Tyler TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:08 PM   #1
Robert
Angry Info needed on Andrew Wilson or James(Jay) Cole. Flint or Tyler TX

Made a deal on a female Cinctum, sent the money(1700.00) and now no shipping phone disconnected, doesnt answer emails. He had stated he was shipping last Monday. No contact at all for 2 days now. First emailed about the Gila by Jay Cole and then handled by Andrew Wilson after that. Said he was the owner of the Gila.
Any info that any one has on these two would be great.
Thanks, Robert

Old 11-10-2005, 03:56 PM   #2
Lynn
I used to know a Andrew Wilson..I hope it is not the same one as he disappeared after ripping some people off and the Herp society in Tyler Texas..He was president but I heard he took the money annd ran.. He had someone elses snakes on a breeder loan..He said they died but did not produce the dead snakes..Or the money..I hope this is not the same person....

Old 11-10-2005, 05:11 PM   #3
Robert
Sounds like the one..

I have Tyler City and Smith County Sheriff handling the case now. Should be found shortly...
Thanks,
Robert

Old 11-10-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
Tim Cole
Thumbs down Unfortunately....

It is the same person.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:48 PM   #5
Robert
I wont back down on this

I have alot of people that emailed me who they have ripped off before. and they are also willing to do what it takes to put a stop to them for good!
I wont rest until there cleaning trash off the Texas roads in shackles !
I will let all know how it turns out..
Thanks ,Robert

Old 11-11-2005, 07:59 AM   #6
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
I have alot of people that emailed me who they have ripped off before. and they are also willing to do what it takes to put a stop to them for good!
I wont rest until there cleaning trash off the Texas roads in shackles !
I will let all know how it turns out..
Thanks ,Robert

I heard he had been ripping off people..I used to do shows with him..WOW>. Never thought he was like this... I am so sorry...
Good Luck...Keep us posted.....

Old 11-12-2005, 02:02 PM   #7
MPenn
Sounds like his MO for sure! Haven't heard anything from him in years!
Sorry to hear that he is still out there ripping people off. I hope you do get his butt out there picking up trash and at the very least your money back!!! LOL!!!

Old 11-26-2005, 08:08 AM   #8
Robert
David Perlich,Andrew Wilson and James Cole all ripping people off together

Another rip off. They just took a buyer for 4000.00 (KS ad Gila trio by David) of course Gilas like they did me. Same deal and probably the same pics. Requested money by Western Union so they could ship same day and its all BS. Then there is no contacts after the money is recieved. This sound more like organaized crime now. Just want this posted and passed around so they get stopped and no one else gets robbed of there money.
Wish us luck on ther capture
Thanks, Robert

Old 11-26-2005, 09:11 PM   #9
gmherps
There needs to be more posted here for this thread to go anywhere.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:37 PM   #10
Bill_Leverton
I agree without the total low down What can be done ? More info Please

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!