care sheets and info - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
Stardust
care sheets and info

For those who do not know it, I am officially opening my own reptile business, selling my reptiles and products in my area. My only real competion is PetsMart,who by the way is now selling corns and kings and if a friend of mine wasn't working there and talked with the vet, the kings would have been put together :blink: ,also they are just seeing if it will work and selling f/t as well.
Besides working with the gov, state and zoning(who all have been nice and let me tell you gone is the day when you can put everthing in your permit) I am also working with companies (ex reptibid) to be able to keep supplies on hand, esp supplies that are mostly gotten off the net.
I would like to get up as many CORRECT care sheets as possible of all types of animals. So I am asking for anyone to either a) point me in the exact direction of a great care sheet so I can ask permission to copy or B) if you haven't seen any drop dead good ones make your own, your name and business of course will be on there. Ten pages I don't want but some very good general ones with some key notes would be great. I already have bearded dragons and iguanas (the iguana is pretty extensive as I do not promote them or breeding them)
For now you can post it here as I am sure it would be useful here as well to have an extended list or email me at Whispyroze@yahoo.com (yes I have a site just haven't had time to finish it up to put it up)
Also if you would like to send some of your own bus. cards to attach to care sheets that would be fine too.
I am finding there are a lot of people who don't buy off the net and my computer will be available to look at certain sites. (I reserve the right to not promote any company that I feel is not totally above board)
An added note, if you have tried a product (example: mite control,probes ect) and loved/hated it let me know, I would like to only buy good products in bulk.
Thank you
Rozann Bruyn
Fiery Reptiles

Note:I am not sure this is the best place for people to see this, feel free to move it to the appropriate places, thanks.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:06 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Congratulations and good luck to you Rozann! Just out of curisosity, do you still have "spot" and if so, how is he doing?

Regards,

Dan

Old 06-27-2006, 10:24 AM   #3
Stardust
why yes I do have him And actually he is doing great, though I haven't let him with the women yet, he is theee biggest baby, between him and a boa named butters they love attention and are out and about often. He loves to be held. He is also a great one for when I take reps to schools he is that even tempered.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
The BoidSmith
Just remember that if one day he misbehaves or becomes a burden in any way he is more than welcome in his first home!

Old 06-27-2006, 10:30 AM   #5
Stardust
LOL I can assure you he won't, I tell you he is like a flippin' cat, he just sits on my lap many of times while I am on the computer, sometimes explores, if he could purr I am SURE he would!

Old 06-27-2006, 11:02 AM   #6
Bill & Amy
You are more than welcome to use the caresheet I made for ball pythons.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=77422

Old 06-27-2006, 02:18 PM   #7
Stardust
Thank you and I think I will, it looks very nice. I will make sure to include your name, company, site ect.
Thank you.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:24 AM   #8
KathyLove
You may use my corn snake care sheet if you like, as long as you copy ALL of it (except the part where is says to call me, the former owner, for problems), including credit and info about my book. It is here:

http://cornutopia.com/Corn%20Utopia%...cornsnakes.htm

Good luck!

Old 06-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #9
Stardust
Thank you Kathy, I believe I met you once at a show, I am sure you met many.
I believe you are the queen of corns, so I would consider it an honor

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!