Sean Kirk any info. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #11
Serafim
The fact that you actually took the time to post here says alot. I was interested in some of the hets you sold. In the computer age it is too easy for scams to exist. Anyone can get a paypal account and take people for their hard earned money. Hell websites can be bought for pennies a day to list animals and then close just like that. I wasn't calling you a scammer I was just curious about anyone else's experiences with you. That is what the BOI is for.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #12
seansexotics
SERAFIM

i apreciate it. like i said i just started to deal with the public again and it has gotten tougher,especially because of all the scamming... that is why i give so much info about me and offer the guarentees i do. i have been doing this a long long time and most people that contact me have been in just a couple yrears or so. just because you see prices from the big names doesnt mean you have to pay those, albino and piedball balls have been out a long time now and so many people have them it is just a matter of taking your time and finding what you want... i hear about markers on balls and you rarely see them especially these days. we are a long way from the ORIGINAL animals that brought this all about, there are so many generations you dont even know what your getting, just because you buy from nerd,bob clark, kahl, graziani, or anyone else doesnt mean that i and the next person didnt breed to a normal also, to get hets,, then we just bred out to new lines esentially , right?? so do you actually know who you got your snake from? did that breeder mix theres with another " big timer".. i am just offering my help to who ever asks..... i have been here this long and do not plan on going any where in the near future,, australia to retire maybe in 16-20yrs... lol..

Old 04-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #13
seansexotics
to mike moore, you got my address by spamming me and a dozen or so other people with the male ball you were sold to as a female that you said was a reduced pattern, i get several reduced patterns a year that sell as normal because they come in as normal, i get pastels from the CH babies that come in, i sell them cheap to help people get there owb projects started.. pastels will be normals next year, trust me.. you sent me several emails along with all the other dealers looking to trade, i am very curious as to how that went...... sean kirk..... if you want to know me call or ask...

Old 04-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #14
ReptileEmpire
Quote:
AGAIN I CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES
Will you please provide these here? After 20 years in the business and buying/trading several thousand reptiles a year you should have a substantial list of references. Plus in some of your emails you reference dealing with NERD quite a bit. Will they be able to confirm this?

You have to admit, popping out of nowhere with tons of hets for sale and little to no visuals is very suspicious. When I emailed you about the black pastel I received a picture of a normal, then you told me it was a mix up and the wrong picture, which was fine. But your camera was broken and you couldn't provide an actual picture. This is also very suspicious. I truly hope you're an honest guy and can answer some of this. There are so many scammers out there it makes it difficult for anyone to trust hets anymore.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #15
Otter_23
I would like to hear who your references are as well as known people in the industry that can back what your saying.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #16
Ed Clark
Sean, its very, very hard to believe you bought 120 hets to resell!

And how cheap would you have to buy them to sell for.

1.1 het albinos $135.00 pair
1.1 het pieds $170.00 pair

I have no problem selling het albinos for $450.00 - $500.00 a pair and know guys that produce het pieds are selling them for at least $1000.00 pair. it just dont add up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansexotics
if anyone wants to be removed from my list send an email, obviously you contacted me to get info and you were added, i send out several list because my stuff goes quickly and the lists are sent out before i advertise any where else, this is one reason why i stopped dealing with the public, i can breed and keep just about anything but i do not do computers, the whole website thing is a test of sorts. if you look at reptile auction and most of you got to me through there, you find deals on hets all the time, as for the really cheap ones i had a month ago, that was your loss, i bought 120 100% guarenteed hets, i know because they are local to me and i sold them there breeders, for 40 dollars each unsexed straight from the eggs.... i have 5-6 guys that do this because they enjoy the hobby not for the money.... AGAIN I CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES AND IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM MY LIST , JUST ASK.....
also if i was a scammer why would i use paypal, give my full name and address, it is a felony to scam over the computer these days, i am not willing to take that risk, i was offering deals on snakes that i bred and i bought cheap. i buy several thousand reptiles a year...... sean m. kirk sean's exotics

Old 04-15-2007, 04:10 PM   #17
THEREALMIKEMOORE
Quote:
i apreciate it. like i said i just started to deal with the public again and it has gotten tougher,especially because of all the scamming... that is why i give so much info about me and offer the guarentees i do. i have been doing this a long long time and most people that contact me have been in just a couple yrears or so. just because you see prices from the big names doesnt mean you have to pay those, albino and piedball balls have been out a long time now and so many people have them it is just a matter of taking your time and finding what you want... i hear about markers on balls and you rarely see them especially these days. we are a long way from the ORIGINAL animals that brought this all about, there are so many generations you dont even know what your getting, just because you buy from nerd,bob clark, kahl, graziani, or anyone else doesnt mean that i and the next person didnt breed to a normal also, to get hets,, then we just bred out to new lines esentially , right?? so do you actually know who you got your snake from? did that breeder mix theres with another " big timer".. i am just offering my help to who ever asks..... i have been here this long and do not plan on going any where in the near future,, australia to retire maybe in 16-20yrs... lol..
I never spammed you. I have no idea who you are, so how would I get your email address never heard of you. And I sent an email to ten people that I know so please dont say a spam alot of people when you have spam so many people it is a thread that has been open asking who you are. You spam hundreds of people atleast every other day

Old 04-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #18
seansexotics
ok lets agree to disagree, if you dont want my stock or dont believe there are plenty of people to take your money, i get enough of my own.. i do have to ask why? why would you pay 1000 for a pair of hets when you can search through online places to find deals, that is what you all do right? i see albinos and hets all the time for cheap.... i mean if you buy an albino and breed it to say 4 normal females you take those 100% hets and sell them and you will make alot of money.. there are litterally thousands of breeders of fancy balls just here and canada, i supplied some folks around here with good deals and in return i buy at exceptional prices there babies, i have made a good business of this,if you do good you will be given back 10 fold........ i do not have the time nor the patience to argue or to keep replying to this ... i appreciate all your opinions. i suggest you all buy from local breeders or people offering deals on pure morphs, and advertise in your local papers,blogs,and anything else local, youd be surprised at how many people you can run into.. anyone who breeds usually has contacts and friends with other breeders, and if your one of these people you know you dont pay the same as everyone else.. sorry but i am going to keep advertising and selling and if you dont want to buy just dont.. i have replaced all my hets with pure morphs this year s there will be little deals on those anyway. i will be buying from my guys though, at 40-60 dollars each het... i will just have to sell to my regulars at these amazing prices till i get these guys to replace there hets with pure morphs which should be by next breeding season..

Old 04-15-2007, 04:47 PM   #19
THEREALMIKEMOORE
Quote:
ok lets agree to disagree, if you dont want my stock or dont believe there are plenty of people to take your money, i get enough of my own.. i do have to ask why? why would you pay 1000 for a pair of hets when you can search through online places to find deals, that is what you all do right? i see albinos and hets all the time for cheap.... i mean if you buy an albino and breed it to say 4 normal females you take those 100% hets and sell them and you will make alot of money.. there are litterally thousands of breeders of fancy balls just here and canada, i supplied some folks around here with good deals and in return i buy at exceptional prices there babies, i have made a good business of this,if you do good you will be given back 10 fold........ i do not have the time nor the patience to argue or to keep replying to this ... i appreciate all your opinions. i suggest you all buy from local breeders or people offering deals on pure morphs, and advertise in your local papers,blogs,and anything else local, youd be surprised at how many people you can run into.. anyone who breeds usually has contacts and friends with other breeders, and if your one of these people you know you dont pay the same as everyone else.. sorry but i am going to keep advertising and selling and if you dont want to buy just dont.. i have replaced all my hets with pure morphs this year s there will be little deals on those anyway. i will be buying from my guys though, at 40-60 dollars each het... i will just have to sell to my regulars at these amazing prices till i get these guys to replace there hets with pure morphs which should be by next breeding season..
I believe you Sean its just nobody knows who you are. Well atleast I dont. Thier are alot of scammers out thier and this thread was open just to see if anybody has had any dealings with you thats all..I have no hard feeldings against you. And hope to do business with you sometime soon..and when I do and the transaction is good I would gladly post a good guy thread about you.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:51 PM   #20
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Sean, this post does nothing to help your case out or add credibility for you. and I dont think that you are paying $40.00 - $60.00 for female het albinos and female het pieds........someone is going to come up with the short end of the stick with these hets. but its gonna take around 3 years to get those girls up to breeding size to prove them out?
Quote:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!