Sean Kirk any info. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #61
Sledgehammer
Hey Jim O,
I would much prefer to be accused of being Shrillomn then to be accused of being Jim O!

Old 04-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #62
Jim O
Here's the difference. You aren't me...

Old 04-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #63
lanceheads
Dang Ben, you have 8 more post than warning points!
What does that say about your creditability?

Randal

Old 04-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #64
seansexotics
ok one last time, i can not believe the reaction, it has been great publicity but getting redicolous, so what if i use wholesalers list, they are in the market to sell there reptiles, it is not just xtremes list but 3 others as well. the prices are marked up 10-30% but i guess that is what pisses some people off. i do not get a 30 day guarentee but i still offer a 30 day guarentee on CB animals and 15 days on W/C animals.. alwasy have and always will.. this is exactly why i havent dealt with the public in so long.. i do not lie if i post ads i say if i produced it or someone else but i still offer the same guarentees. now if you buy albinos from whoever and you produce babies and when selling people ask where did these come from you say there from "whoever", i have several snake morphs from several big names but i got deals on these from pruvate peole like your selves not them.. i will buy all your clutches just make me an offer...... as far as sarah, she is my neighbor and sitter, she did piss me off, she used my laptop at my house, i work during the day.. i only founbd out about this because friends/customers told me about this,, hell jnj some of them are your customers or where, kind of pissed off that you dont even know me, and talk smack.. thats the way of the world... enjoy folks,

Old 04-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #65
Jim O
Well there's a shock. "Ben" shows up and then shrilly shows up.

Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #66
hhmoore
OK - here's the easy way to deal with this. Since Sara is in Ballston Spa (NY), shares the same IP address, and is "very close to him" (meaning Sean), it would stand to reason that Sean is no further from me than Sara is. He claims to have replaced all his hets with "pure morphs this year" - I would be willing to waste a little time and make the drive over to see them & then confirm (or deny) that statement.
What say you, Sean??

Old 04-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #67
Cat_72
I'm still curious as to how he bred a cinny het hypo to a cinny het hypo, and got a whole clutch of normals?

Oh wait, I forgot, genetics is an inexact science.

Or how he produced the hets himself in one ad, and then he bought them all for a cheap price in another post.

I don't care if he's reselling, I just care that he's a LIAR.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:26 AM   #68
Otter_23
Do you people buy some kind of hand book. Your sitter got on your computer and typed on your forum? Are you kidding me? Do you often live in a world where everyone is dumber than you? Anyone who buys your story and takes a chance on your hets almost deserves to be ripped off. Just go back to not selling to the public (I'm not sure you who sold to before) trust me we won't miss your great deals.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:16 AM   #69
hhmoore
He hasn't been back on (at least not signed in) since I posted my offer. Instead of continuing to take potshots at him, why not wait to see if (and how) he responds. I am relatively local, been actively involved with reptiles for a long time - including the local herpetological association, back when the Albany Chapter actually did something - and have never heard of him...but I HAVE pretty much kept to myself over the past 8-10 yrs, so it is feasible. I'm not going to bother running his name past other people I know in the area - I'll wait for the invitation to meet him in person and view some of these morphs...see if that talk of networking and getting to know other local breeders is more than just talk.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #70
Otter_23
I for one won't hold my breath. I'm about 99% certain you will not be invited to see his collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!