The CUTEST Pet EVER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
Leighanne
The CUTEST Pet EVER!

Here she is, meet Rayne! There will be more to come of Rayne's cuteness and her and HoneyPuff together. HoneyPuff was a little camera shy and would only come out to play for her favorite Shrimp. They are spoiled Rotten. HoneyPuff is a little less Social being raised in a crappy Pet Store as a feeder in conditions my other first Rat got sick in. HoneyPuff was Daddy's pick and Rayne mine. I have a fetish for black and white. Rayne came from Pet Co in way better conditions and way more socialized. She is a sweetheart and always makes Mommy feel better. Except the guilt trips when I have to go to work. Rayne will always be the perfect Pet I've ever had!

Old 05-13-2007, 02:23 AM   #2
Leighanne
MORE Pics!

Here are the baby girls. They come to these names and get excited to. Honey Puff who has a beige hood and Rayne with the black hood. Rayne has three black spots on her butt to! I have a black and white fetish. HoneyPuff is dominant, a bit bigger and we lovingly call her fatass for being such a chunky butt. Rayne is Miss Priss Princess. HoneyPuff will stuff seven pieces or more of Cheerios in her mouth and Rayne takes and eats one at a time. HoneyPuff was Daddy's pick and Rayne was mine. After Ash of course which with later knowledge I think that poor girl died of an RI and had a small Mammary Tumor peeking up.

Rayne is the PERFECT Pet. I've never had the pleasure of a Pet like I do with her. She gently grooms, licks, nibbles, sleeps in Mommies hands or arms in the daytime at least and LOVES shoulders. You just have to watch out for their nails! Ouch! Jeff Rye is more allergic then I am though. I only get hives from bath time.

HoneyPuff is total opposite from Rayne. She chews all my fabrics, she runs and hides and any affection you receive from her is earned not just given. Shes a cute fluff ball to though. I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do and there will be LOADS more from here on out hopefully. Neighbor bought a camera. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!