Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #21
Jrodmanley
Why should the third party suffer.? If it was the choice Randy made?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
Why should the third party suffer.? If it was the choice Randy made?
My point exactly. I'm thinking Paypal is not going to take funds out of the third party account.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #23
Jrodmanley
Like i stated before.. By him requesting for me to send money to the third.party,set him up nicely for this confusion, And when he knew i would obviously complain about the snakes health. Then this doing would give him the good Guy image

Old 05-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #24
Lucille
Here is Paypal's policy:13.2 Eligibility Requirements.

To be eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection you must meet all of the following requirements:

Pay for the eligible item from your Account.

Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments – like a deposit followed by a final payment – are not eligible.

Send the payment to the Seller through:

the eBay “Pay Now” button or the eBay invoice; or

the “Send Money” button of your Account by selecting “eBay Item” and entering your eBay User ID and the eBay item number for purchases on eBay website; or

the Send Money tab on the PayPal website, by clicking the “Purchase” tab, or by selecting the “Checkout with PayPal” button or otherwise selecting PayPal as part of a Seller’s checkout flow.

Do you think there is any possibility that this diversion of payment may have been deliberate?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #25
Jrodmanley
Exactly what he was hoping for,knowing i would obviously complain about the snake.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #26
Jrodmanley
Hmm interesting.. Cause how that got played out i made some payment to chad as requested,.then just an hour or so whent by And he told me to.send the rest. sounds like a pretty good scam artist to me.. Or coincidence..?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #27
Valnor101
I wont be buying from them ever, thats assured now. Even if you do work it out thats a lot of hassle to go through to be let down TWICE.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #28
Jrodmanley
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valnor101 View Post
I wont be buying from them ever, thats assured now. Even if you do work it out thats a lot of hassle to go through to be let down TWICE.
indeed.. I asked for a my 50 dollar hold on a coastal female be refunded as well cause i did not want to chance it! out of all this money spent, i have one male striped coastal to show for it! you would think spending that kind of money in little time, would make this guy want to take good care of me for future purchases with his store. but i was wrong..

Old 05-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #29
Lucille
Is this the place? I googled and came up with this:

Print - Link - Edit this place - Owner-verified listing

From a Google User
The Snake Shop
1717 South Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 215-2222 ‎
DirectionsSearch nearbymore
WRITE A REVIEW Upload a photo
Category: Pet Store
Transit: Decatur @ Oakey (S) (0.1 mi W) 103
3 reviews Your rating:

We sell Captive bred, and hand selected reptiles from around the world. All our reptiles come with a full one year guarantee! Come in and hold a reptile. Free health checks on your reptile. - From the owner
PhotosUpload a photo

yahoo.com

yahoo.com

Old 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #30
Jrodmanley
yep that is the place..! and just to clear something up if he decides to use it against me, i at the end of my rope finaly told him to forget it(thinking there was no hope for any refund or replacement) then i got the email from Josh Bigham: who told me about randys knowledge of the snakes health. and was made awear of this BOI here on fauna. so i messaged randy letting him know i would not be eating this. and that i am taking action here on faunas BOI. he then messaged me saying he might just send me a snake.. so it is clear here, i want a refund: not a replacement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!