Who lives where? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: Where do you live?
NORTH EAST 54 25.47%
SOUTH EAST 31 14.62%
NORTH MID WEST 34 16.04%
SOUTH MID WEST 14 6.60%
SOUTH WEST 33 15.57%
NORTH WEST 16 7.55%
OTHER (IN U.S.) 11 5.19%
NON U.S. 19 8.96%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2004, 09:30 PM   #21
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverjop
Cody! Your in your own category, known as "The Biggest Little City In The
World"
Yup, I’m in ‘The Biggest Little City in the World.' If it weren’t for the mountains we’d probably be as big as Vegas! Scary. . . .

Old 12-03-2004, 10:18 PM   #22
robin d.
Quote:
southern mid west (Texas),
texas is not southern mid west... we are unlike ANYOTHER continental US state we ARE Texas and We are SOUTH... no other state can be that..... plus we were our own republic you know....

Old 12-04-2004, 12:07 AM   #23
chondrokeeper
Quote:
texas is not southern mid west... we are unlike ANYOTHER continental US state we ARE Texas and We are SOUTH... no other state can be that..... plus we were our own republic you know....
Having lived 3 years in Abilene and going to and from El Paso since living here in New Mexico since 1995 I can tell you this much.....

The US would be a helluva lot better without TX! :eek3:

And on that note...I'm stuck out here in southern New Mexico, where the temp is currently a cool 41.5°F. I was below 30°F 4 nights ago!

Chris

Old 12-04-2004, 12:29 AM   #24
robin d.
well crap look where ya lived. abilene and went to el paso (armpit of the world)... thats the worst drive ever very similar of driving I-10 through new mexico... you have not EXPERIENCED TEXAS......... it is unlike any other place in the world ... if you think all it is full of is sh!t kickers,cows and ten gallon hats you have surely been misles... and it is also not one flat (panhandle) range were the coyotes howl and the antelope roam ... and its not stinky and dirty like el paso blek

Old 12-04-2004, 12:29 AM   #25
Bringerofdoom
columbus ohio here.

Old 12-04-2004, 01:14 AM   #26
Golden Gate Geckos
excuse me???

Quote:
you have not EXPERIENCED TEXAS......... it is unlike any other place in the world ... if you think all it is full of is sh!t kickers,cows and ten gallon hats you have surely been misled... and it is also not one flat (panhandle) range were the coyotes howl and the antelope roam ... and its not stinky and dirty like el paso blek
Yes it is!!! 'Yall are all het for Okie... ya just got kicked out, that's all!

Old 12-04-2004, 01:47 AM   #27
StinaUIUC
Oh Overton.......yeah I can't think of what I was gonna say...but it was gonna be clever and funny...........LOL

Anyway...I love that everyone here has a great sense of humor!

Old 12-04-2004, 02:28 AM   #28
Milwaukee Reptiles
You'll never guess...

You'll never be able to guess where I'm from... Oh well I guess I get another vote in the "most boring naming conventions" category

Old 12-04-2004, 04:15 AM   #29
robin d.
Quote:
Yes it is!!! 'Yall are all het for Okie... ya just got kicked out, that's all!
thats BS and you know it!!!! plus i have told you opver and over my background sheesh now let's get talking okie's here.... growing up an "okie" was what we refered to a turd as (marcia is originally from oklahoma... making her an okie or turd hehe hence living in and being from the land of turds LOL... if it is what you say marcia no wonder those original texans left... i sure wouldnt wanna stay somewhere that smells like an open sewer =oP)...... anyone driven on hiway 69 through oklahoma lately? well lets just say its not as pleasureable as the name makes it out to be and-ay everyone-ay in-ay alifornia-cay is-ay oreigner-fay any-ay ay-way.... including-ay ou-ya!!!!!

e-thay emergency-ay exits-ay are-ay ocated-lay at-ay e-thay ont-fray, iddle-may and-ay e-thay ear-ray of-ay e-thay ead-thray. ave-hay a-ay ice-nay ay-day!!!

Old 12-04-2004, 04:30 AM   #30
GeckoTracks
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
well lets just say its not as pleasureable as the name makes it out to be and-ay everyone-ay in-ay alifornia-cay is-ay oreigner-fay any-ay ay-way.... including-ay ou-ya!!!!!

e-thay emergency-ay exits-ay are-ay ocated-lay at-ay e-thay ont-fray, iddle-may and-ay e-thay ear-ray of-ay e-thay ead-thray. ave-hay a-ay ice-nay ay-day!!!
gmo nibor taht saw yllaer drah no ym seye ot daer, i kniht ym dnim si lla delezzufnoc won. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!