For Sale Custom Rodent Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
azmodane
Custom Rodent Racks

I am selling custom built to your needs Rodent breeding racks in Northern Ohio. I have built anything from 2 tub mouse racks to 18 tub rat racks. I can use Litter pans, Home depot tubs, and lowes tubs. Baseline price is approx $150.00 for a 6 tub rack. I use 2x2s for all that I build unless it is a larger rack then I will use 2x4s for legs for added strength and stability. I use 1/2" hardware cloth for the tops unless you request 1/4" (1/4" costs more though). It's additional $15.00 per level past the 6th level OR $15.00 less each level for any level under 6. I also add in auto watering for an additional price. If you don't need tubs it is approx $125.00 per rack without tubs. I'm willing to take partial trades on animals and supplies but would have to be in my favor. You can contact me through text me at or call and leave a voicemail 440 315 4373 or message me. Below is a picture of a sample of what can be made. I'm willing to deliver up to 30 miles free. Willing to deliver up to 100 miles for a fee. I am very flexible so if you have ANY questions feel free to contact me.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!