For Sale BoaMaster cage (melamine) $120.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
EpicMorph
BoaMaster cage (melamine) $120.00

..... i have a boamaster cage for sale, i really love this things but they are way to heavy for me.... if you like to display or just space for your snake you will love this cage.... pick up only in Gaithersburg MD, i can meet in Rockville, Wheaton,Germantown maybe Frederick and Silverspring!call or text 240-418-0338 or andresclary@yahoo.com if interested!.. im asking 120 i got it for like 190

i made this adjustment just because i wanted a heat lamp..

this is the only damage the cage has its very little and my snake has been housed 2 months after this happen the cage hasnt gotten worst.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boas, cages, snakes