what do girls look for most in a guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:46 AM   #11
lizardsister2
When I lived in the dorm at college you could see the windows of the boys dorm from ours (making it very important to keep the blinds shut) and you could always see where they had fastened their nasty dirty clothes in the window to let the breeze blow them around. After a day of that they were considered clean again, so nasty!

Old 04-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #12
beardedboy
i've done that before... lol

Old 04-26-2006, 03:58 PM   #13
scalesnstuff
Its not that we are slobs

It's just that we are so busy with other things we can't afford to worry abour our clothes.

There is always some big sports game going on, our friends want us to do stuff.

Car shows, bars, cook outs, fishing, hunting whatever. When do you expect us to do laundry

Old 04-27-2006, 03:46 AM   #14
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalesnstuff
It's just that we are so busy with other things we can't afford to worry abour our clothes.

There is always some big sports game going on, our friends want us to do stuff.

Car shows, bars, cook outs, fishing, hunting whatever. When do you expect us to do laundry
omg...dont make me hurt you cuz i suppose us women sit around and watch tv all day right?...but we still find time to dip a shirt into water, add some detergent..wait..and let it dry...wow...

Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #15
Griz
Guys, if you want the girls then take care of yourselves! I shower once in the morning and once before bed. I change my clothes twice a day at least. It's not that I have to but I want to. Too many people get comfortable once they have the girl and they forget basic hygiene issues. It only takes a few seconds to ensure your GQ instead of PU.

Griz

Old 04-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #16
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Guys, if you want the girls then take care of yourselves! I shower once in the morning and once before bed. I change my clothes twice a day at least. It's not that I have to but I want to. Too many people get comfortable once they have the girl and they forget basic hygiene issues. It only takes a few seconds to ensure your GQ instead of PU.

Griz

thats not the only problem...the real problem is when they get comfortable before they get the girl

Old 04-28-2006, 12:37 AM   #17
ravensgait
Lets see what I can step in here... Guys if ya want to get a woman's attention then listen to them!!! Not just nod every once in a while, listen to what they have to say and talk to them not about you.

Funny thing about the hygiene comments. If ya can't stand the smell of yourself then you can be sure they don't want to be around you. Yet more than once I've heard comments IE some like the smell of good clean sweat. So who really knows. Randy

Old 04-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #18
lizardsister2
No, no, no, the sweat thing has very limited appeal. The sweat thing is only good right after you come in from doing whatever physical activity it is that made you sweat. It's not good if you smell sweaty constantly because you don't shower or wash your clothes often enough.

Old 04-28-2006, 03:19 PM   #19
ravensgait
Gee Kara didn't I say that IE Good clean Sweat.... Randy

Old 04-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #20
lizardsister2
Oh is that what "good clean sweat" means? In that case you're right. Some guys just tend to take that theory a little too far.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!