WANTED: your leaf-tail geckos and female crested geckos~ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
WANTED: your leaf-tail geckos and female crested geckos~

I am looking for all kinds of leaf-tails. I really want some more Female Henkeli but will look at all!

I am also looking for some nice female cresteds. The bigger the better. I am only looking for 100% females. Breedable size and proven a plus!!

Pictures are a must. You can email me info or post it here(like health, what they are eating....) Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2005, 01:02 PM   #2
beccari
Eric,

You still interested, I've got some Fimbs and some Lineatus. The fimbs are fresh imports and the Lineatus are juveniles (no more than 4 months old). All came from the 1/5/05 shipment.

Jason
626-808-8500

Old 02-18-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
EriksReptiles
Pease email me some pics and how many males and females you have of the fimbs and if you know the sex of the lineatus. And asking price to slitherstuderik@yahoo.com ! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2005, 02:08 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
Ok, for the female crested geckos, I am not looking for tan/browns. I would take reds but they need to be blood reds. I am looking for darker cresteds. . Here are two pics of some of my female cresteds, I would like to buy something that looks like them!! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2005, 06:12 PM   #5
SRREPTILES
crested for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitherstuderik
I am looking for all kinds of leaf-tails. I really want some more Female Henkeli but will look at all!

I am also looking for some nice female cresteds. The bigger the better. I am only looking for 100% females. Breedable size and proven a plus!!

Pictures are a must. You can email me info or post it here(like health, what they are eating....) Thanks Erik

I have some proven female crested for sale just email me for pic and info
thanks Scott
SRREPTILES

Old 02-19-2005, 10:52 AM   #6
EriksReptiles
I still have nto found what I am looking for! Please email me at slitherstuderik@yahoo.com or post here! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2005, 11:55 AM   #7
EriksReptiles
Ok, I have all the female Cresteds that I need.

BUT I now want FEMALE Henkeli leaf-tail geckos. I can pay cash OR trade for CB Henkeli that I produced that will be ready to go in about 2-3 weeks. If you have any adult female Henkeli (WC OR CB) for sale or trade tell me.

Ok heres the terms... I must see pics. I will provide pics of the CB Henkeli and parents if you want to trade. But I NEED to see pics of the EXACT animal that I would be buying so I can make sure that they are in good health! I need to know what they are eating and some references would be nice. Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #8
elena
I don't have Henkeli, but I am trying to get rid of my insect eaters, including a seven month old cb sekorae who scarfs down crickets. I can borrow a digicam to take pics, but I have no access to pics of the parents. I would very much like to move him out, and I'm open to trades for snakes or supplies.
773-508-5911
ask for Elena
or elebm@juno.com

Old 03-13-2006, 06:04 PM   #9
EriksReptiles
Male or Female??

Do you have any guarantees like live arrival and/or a health?

How do you ship...

How much??

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #10
elena
No signs of hemipenes yet, but I'll look a little closer. This will be my first time shipping, but I will be helped by experienced people. I'll guarantee his arrival, live and flawless. 125 + shipping, or trade for snakes/supplies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread