need a male tiger retic (Normal,super,or het) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
ravensden
need a male tiger retic (Normal,super,or het)

I am in need of one that is between 4-7ft long. I have for trade a pair of burms: Albino green male, 7' proven and a 9ft green female possibly gravid.
If she is gravid I will not ship until she lays. I also have a male ball python about 3ft NOT proven. He was a rescue that cost me $100. He was being kept by a guy that was not feeding him and had him living with a boa. So I got them all out of there. The ball has some scarring that is clearing up nicely now and he is feeding on prekilled med. rats. Any ????'s please ask. I ship FedEx overnight or same day only. ( if you want same day on the pair of burms YOU will have to split the shipping with me. They are heavy) I am ONLY looking for male Tigers, super tigers, or 100% het tigers, I may possibly take a pair of 100% normals just ask. Please have original paperwork on hand and ready as I will not buy any het with out them. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
Jon Hodge
I have a 6-7 foot tiger that I have been wanting to trade for burms just like yours.He is not het for anything but has awsome colors and a lot of yellow.You can contact me@tigretic77@hotmail.com.Thanks,Jon

Old 01-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
ravensden
oopps

Biggdog just pointed out a mistake on my part, The het I am referring to is het for albino sorry for any confusion.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
hedo
I have a 9-10 ft male tiger het albino for sale. If you are interested email me at hedo1@hotmail.com.

thanks
josh

Old 01-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
ravensden
Only

I am only looking for trades right now NO for sales. sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #6
ravensden
still waiting

OK I was going to trade with Jon Hodge but he has not answered me back so until he does they are still available, Thats both burms only $500 plus shipping or trade for the male retic I need. I will also do a flat out trade both burms for a super tiger male, or a pair of het albino retics with papers. PLEASE no larger than 7'. I may also do a partial trade for a young male albino retic.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread