Good Guy Jesse Haven - Great Experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
Lost Coast Herps
Jesse Haven - Great Experience

I was recently trying to find a breeding ready male super mystic to bring into my collection and found one listed by Jesse back in December. I wasn't too hopeful it was still available but to my surprise and joy he was. I emailed Jesse and got a very prompt response. From there on out everything went absolutely perfectly. Communication was always prompt (although not quite as quick on my end at times). He had patience with my questions and request for a recent photo (supplied with the male on a scale to show great healthy weight). Arranging shipping dates was easy. I received notification of the packing slip 2 days prior to shipping, tracking number supplied the day before shipping. The box arrived well packaged and with good temp. The little boy was active and inquisitive and just beautiful. I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase from Jesse and will definitely keep him in mind for future additions and recommendations to friends.

Thank you so much Jesse for this amazing addition to my collection and breeding projects!

Cheers,

Steven

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!