For Sale Beautiful large custom wood enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
Bjaroch
Beautiful large custom wood enclosure

This is a one of kind hand crafted beautiful wood reptile cage that my father and I built for my iguana. Every inch of the cage inside and out is finished with quality hand crafted wood. Words just wont do this cage justice for how beautiful it is.
Features include:
A flushmounted bathing tank/pool at the bottom with a rock waterfall the feeds into the pool, the water recirculates through a filtration system. There is also a valve underneath for draining the water, making cleaning and changing the water nice and easy.

There are 4 levels in the cage. The bottom, which has the pool, and a bamboo hut where your animal can go for privacy. the entire bottom is covered with a plastic like paneling for easy cleaning and to keep any of the wood getting wet from the pool and waterfall.

The next level is covered with a piece of Tile that has a Heat Pad attached to the bottom.

The next 2 levels are covered in the same plastic matieral as the bottom, These 2 levels was where my iguana would bask under the lamps.

Lighting- In the top of the cage there are 2 light fixtures for the special reptile sun bulbs, one on the left and one on the right of the cage. And in the middle there is a 2ft fluorescent light.

The left end of the cage is a full size door so that a person can easily get inside to do any cleaning and maintenance.
On the front of the cage, the far right section is also a door for easy access to Feed and access the pool.
All the big openings including doors are wire mesh, you can also add clear plastic window material to the openings, There is finishing wood around each opening that you can take off to staple on the clear plastic and then put then screw the wood back on so you don't see the staples.

The bottom front of the cage has two doors the hinge up, its a great place for storage and its where you can access the drain and waterfall equipment.

The cage is too big to fit through a door way, it does come apart in sections which it currently is taken apart. My Father and I are willing to Come install the cage for an additional fee within a reasonable distance. otherwise we can assemble at my house then ship or just give directions for you to assemble it. it all depends on where you are trying to put it. we are located about 45 minutes west of downtown Chicago.

Estimated dimension are 7.5 ft wide 7ft Tall and about 32in Deep.

Price is $1000 Obo I tried my best to describe everything about the cage, feel free to call text or email me with any more questions.
my phone number is 331-245-6400
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
Bjaroch
more pics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2016, 10:41 PM   #3
Rider10352
Email sent

Old 01-28-2016, 01:54 PM   #4
Grippin Geckos Canada
Wow. This is a beautiful enclosure! Great craftsmanship.

Old 01-28-2016, 06:32 PM   #5
Bjaroch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippin Geckos Canada View Post
Wow. This is a beautiful enclosure! Great craftsmanship.
Thanks a lot. You should buy it lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2016, 09:27 AM   #6
Grippin Geckos Canada
That would be quite the mission from Southern Ontario. lol

Old 01-31-2016, 12:58 PM   #7
Insomniac101
I know it's generally frowned upon to post comments on classifieds, but that is a beautiful enclosure!

I'm in Michigan, and I would be on my way to Illinois to get it, if I could come up with an excuse that my husband would buy, lol! Wait a second . . . he would probably fit in there nicely.

Kathy

Old 01-31-2016, 01:10 PM   #8
Bjaroch
Haha I don't think that excuse would get him to buy it
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2016, 11:25 AM   #9
SCConstrictors
PM SENT

Old 09-17-2016, 10:11 AM   #10
Bjaroch
pm's have been replied too
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!