Poor guy - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2002, 03:44 PM   #71
HerpVenue
I do not want a picture of tony you and Jon.
I want more

Tony claims to live at 1105 4th.   I wanna see somekind of ID that validates that....

WHY

because Marion underhill is the one who lives at 1105 4th

I wanna see an ID for JOn.

WHY?

Because I can get some stranger off the street......take pictures of him and call him John.

Jesse I want people not to take pictures.  You all want to prove you are different people even though you are all tied to the same home address 1105 4th.  You are also all tied to the same IP numbers.

So I wan t more that pictures of complete strangers.  I want someone to meet with the three of you.

Also Jesse you took a picture of your license and blocked out the address WHY?  Is it because we will see that you really live at 1105 4th?

Old 10-01-2002, 03:54 PM   #72
HerpVenue
JESSE SLOW DOWN !!!

You are lying so much you are getting confused
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know who Jon Larson is never heard of him </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

You have never heard of him?
Gee wasn't it you who was shipping for him?
Gee wasn't it you who came on the BOI defending him?
And now you are saying you never heard of him?

Jesse calm down. spam_You forget what lies you have told when you get excited. spam_Calm down and make it more challlenging. spam_You make it to easy when you get excited

The Larsons shipped to your address in the SW.
Then when they got caught they tried to ship to Marion Underhill's place at 1105 4th NW.

They were shipping to two of the adresses you are familiar with.....But you never heard of them.

You cam on the BOI and defended them. &nbsp;But you never heard of them?

I bet Tony Khamjoi is a real person whos Identity you stole.
Sorta like you stole the Identity of Jenny Robertson's husband.
Oh yeah. &nbsp;You don't know robertson? &nbsp;Funny she was here defending your stupid @ss

Old 10-01-2002, 04:45 PM   #73
Rob @ RK Reptiles
This will shed a little more light on this idiot. &nbsp;HE claims he had 45 million Benin currency stolen from him. Well Benin's currency is CFA Franc. BCEAO and the US equivalent is &nbsp;$67422.14 depending on what time of the day. The exchange rate fluctuates all day long. This is just another fact in proving his lies and deceptions. &nbsp;It makes it hard to lie with some people who deal in the Benin Currency and know when your lieing.

Old 10-01-2002, 05:11 PM   #74
SPJ
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Benin's currency is CFA Franc. BCEAO and the US equivalent is &nbsp;$67422.14</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

WOW! That is one expensive adult BP.
Was this some super spider pastel breeder?

Too much BS. Just sell the Guyanas to one of your many customers lining up.

Old 10-01-2002, 06:24 PM   #75
jlepsch
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ritchie Luna @ Oct. 01 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I do not want a picture of tony you and Jon.
I want more

Tony claims to live at 1105 4th. spam_ I wanna see somekind of ID that validates that....

WHY

because Marion underhill is the one who lives at 1105 4th

I wanna see an ID for JOn.

WHY?

Because I can get some stranger off the street......take pictures of him and call him John.

Jesse I want people not to take pictures. spam_You all want to prove you are different people even though you are all tied to the same home address 1105 4th. spam_You are also all tied to the same IP numbers.

So I wan t more that pictures of complete strangers. spam_I want someone to meet with the three of you.

Also Jesse you took a picture of your license and blocked out the address WHY? spam_Is it because we will see that you really live at 1105 4th?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I get a headache trying to read things about JJ, so please tell me if I am confused--which I am certain. &nbsp;Why is the phone number Jesse gave listed to Larry Underhill of 1920 2 Ave SE
AUSTIN, MN 55912? &nbsp;Why does Jesse refuse to meet me so I can help him prove some of the things he is saying?

I know nobody here can provide the answers, but I am just amazed that one person can live so happily in his own little world. &nbsp;I had a neighbor who was autistic. &nbsp;He would just amuse himself for hours at a time with a little stone or he would swing on his swingset all day long. &nbsp;Nothing ever bothered him. &nbsp;If others had possessions he liked, they became his own. &nbsp;His vocabulary wasn't great, but he would go on and on even if you didn't understand him. &nbsp;Sorry for rambling, I just felt the similarities here are incredible. &nbsp;Instead of taking shots at Jesse, I think we should contact his county assigned case worker.

Old 10-01-2002, 07:02 PM   #76
HerpVenue
The phone number he just gave out goes to 1920 2nd,
that is like his dad.

the other phone number is unlisted.....but someone was kind enough to put a trace to it. &nbsp;It belongs to Marion Underhill a 1105 4th. &nbsp; I am assuming this might be a brother or something.

Old 10-02-2002, 01:16 AM   #77
jjunder
Rob I know that I do biz with guys in Benin, Togo, Ghana for years now. When I wired the cash it was 699.21 per U.S dollar. Your right it does change all day long there.

SPJ No it was not a Spider ball but if you want some unproven line straight from Benin Let me know I can get them cheaper then most guys here can. How do you think I got my Pieds? Way cheaper then buy one from here.

The ball I was importing was an adult male luecistic it may have been the same one Ralph purchased from a guy there that he got taking by least Ralph got something out of it so far. From talking with Ralph the one I was bring in may have been the same one he purchased in the first place if it was I would gladly work out a deal with Ralph for it.

ROB you should know the guy he no longer does exporting from Ghana anymore. Name starts with a N....... cuz your so informed with it all over there known the currency and everything.

Yes my phone number is my dads because that's where I'm living for now, Have been for a over a year now.

The picture's I left that out but no one would believe me anyways. When we came back from vacation Kevin told me him and Jason took photos of most of the snakes and lizards I said cool that saves me time in doing it. I looked at some of them and from what I saw they looked good I have racks, plus some cages I use aspen or new paper in my tubs and cages depending on what I have on hand. I never thought they were someone else's pictures I even emailed people after I found out that I did not know anything about it.

I had 3 pieds, 2 albino balls, 3 yellow ghost, 2 very nice pastels all imports I imported. My albino boas, Hypos, anery, plus a lot of proven het and poss. het that were taking by Kevin & Jason I found one of my pieds in town here plus one of my albino balls at Kevin girlfriend house I have no clue where the others are they took the good stuff my other pair of Guyannas, Surinams, peruvian, bolivian some of my burms

I was lucky my Brother had some of my het and couple albino over there so I spent this year getting them up to size. So some could breed this I'm hoping if not next year.

That's it now you know I have never sold anything that was normal as a het or vice versa. At the time I sold April the het balls I may have missed seen they were sick I have tons of animals here at that time and keeping track of everything was a 24 hour job.

I agreed with her on the vet bill but nothing ever happened then 2 months or how every long it was she wanted her money back. the same time I'm remodeling the house with my own money no loan from the bank or anything everything out of my pocket then I get layed off of work.Thats why it took me so long to pay her back but I did I kept my word.

Once I take photos of me with my stuff then you can see I'm not lying as Ritchie would say a LOSER

Know what not one of you will say you’re sorry for what you have said.

Old 10-02-2002, 01:19 AM   #78
jjunder
Ritchie I never met Jon I only shipped and got stuff for them and Greg would drop and pick stuff up .I never met or seen him. Greg's not been over for a long time I don't even know where Jon lives let alone meet him

Old 10-02-2002, 08:34 AM   #79
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Jesse,

First off I know a ton of exporters in Benin, Ghana,Senegal,Togo, Cameroon, Tanzania,Uganda, Madagascar,Niger,Nigeria,Mozambique,Namibia,Egypt, Mali, Ethiopia & a few others. So giving me a first letter of a name means nothing. There are many of these exporters that have exported from one country and them moved to another to export. If you would like to proove you have actually imported from this person as you say you have e-mail me privately with his contact information and I will contact him regarding it. If it turns out to be real, then I will post this information on the BOI. spam_And yes I am informed as I import from most of the countries listed above throughout the year.

Old 10-02-2002, 09:36 AM   #80
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
A LOT of things throw me here from what you just said Jesse, but I will only go with 2 for the moment.

1. &nbsp;Yes, exchange rates change everyday. &nbsp;BUT a $60,000+ drop in the exchange rate is a bit much(assuming Benin didn't just fall into the ocean this week or get nuked or something entirely massive to ruin the economy)in my opinion. &nbsp;So what is it Jesse, were you paying 60something grand or just under $700? &nbsp;OR(more likely in my view) did you just pull a number out of your @$$?

2. &nbsp;So DO you or DON'T YOU know Jon Larson??? &nbsp;It has gone from someone you know well, to someone you barely know exists, to someone whom you have never seen but ship stuff back and forth with. &nbsp;Sooooo...who is Jon?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!