Please send your prayers and thoughts out to the folks at ProExotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
JudyC
Please send your prayers and thoughts out to the folks at ProExotics

http://www.facebook.com/PEReptiles

Their facilities are burning. I'm totally shattered for them, and praying for them.

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, and didn't see it anywhere else. If it's in the wrong place, I'm sorry. I just thought people should know.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Focal
Oh man, hope everything is alright!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
dragonlvr64
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...61/detail.html

It is so incredibly sad....snakes a total loss he thinks....Can you imagine standing there, watching your building burn, knowing there are animals inside, and there is nothing you can do to save them....How incredibly awful. So so sad.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
Shadera
If anyone catches word of something we can do to help, please let us know.

Sending up some prayers.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Ozymandias
well so far at least one snake survived

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18978991

Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
OMG that really sad!!

The news mentioned a burglar alarm went off, maybe someone set the fire?

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pro Exotics...

Old 09-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
scratchypen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post

The news mentioned a burglar alarm went off, maybe someone set the fire?
I was thinking the same...

Seems a bit strange. The burglar alarm couldve also malfunctioned though..either due to the fire..or caused the fire. I actually had a fire alarm catch fire when I lived in a apartment. Strangest thing ever. Brand new alarm. It scorched the ceiling.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
that is terrible...

A reptile store in this area had a fire about 10 years ago, even though some of the reptiles survived they ended up dying later due to the smoke inhalation. I hope they are able to save some of their animals.. this is just so depressing and sad. I can't even imagine what Robyn, Chad and the others are going through...

Old 09-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
JeffreH
I've been following this since the morning, it honestly brought a few tears to my eyes... especially after seeing pictures of the facility after the fact.

My prayers are still with the folks at PE, but the best news I've heard is the single boa survivor as well = (

They're speculating that the Burglar Alarm was set off from the heat of the fire busting out the windows.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
AngryEd
The photos on facebook are devastating...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!