Free to Adopt 2 male ball pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-14-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
silentchief
Free to Adopt 2 male ball pythons

Both boys escaped at some point so they're skinny, getting fed back up to weight.

Just want a good breeder/pet owner who can diligently take care of them. Will ship, but prefer to ship to greater NY area as I'm nearby.

Pics are a bit older, as I mentioned they're skinnier now and could use a caring person.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dWq5Qm7
https://imgur.com/gallery/1TPx3JQ
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2020, 11:04 AM   #2
Lost Coast Herps
PM Sent

Old 09-14-2020, 12:12 PM   #3
Ticklicous
Are they still around? I have some room for a few intakes. I commonly intake rescues/surrenders/rehomes and whatnot, currently sitting with a rehab boy I put tons of work into already (had horrid sheds and barely ate, now he sheds fully and eats f/t like an absolute beast after being a live only feeder for months) so I could absolutely give these guys a place to stay if you still need one. I'm in RI so would need shipping, but I should have money to handle that sometime in the next couple of weeks. Assuming Lost Coast Herps doesn't take them.

I'd also be down to send you updates if you at all cared about that. I still regularly update my current intake boy's old owners about his progress. Haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!