Bad Guy Nauti-lass critters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2017, 01:07 PM   #1
sopranocoin5903
Angry Nauti-lass critters

I contacted Nauti-lass reptiles as I was interested in his redfoot tortoises. After being sent pictures of his redfoots I was interested in a specific 2 that were still for sale. This being my first time buying reptiles from the internet I asked many questions and asked for more pictures only to be told that I was taking way too much time with this transaction and that he has a business to run and cannot accommodate me but doesn't have the time. " I have tried to accommodate you but it is always one more thing". Then after telling him this was my first time I'm trying to figure out how it works etc. He sends a email stating that it's a simple process and that it's not difficult to understand. While I understand he is trying to run a business. The fact that he was very rude to a potential customer was very unprofessional and I do not accommodate anyone to buy anything from this seller

Old 06-19-2017, 01:43 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
I have observed his table/booth/display at quite a few Repticon shows and what he has to offer in person has been nice-looking to me. He has always been willing to answer questions, but I never had all that many to ask since I have "some" experience under my belt. I picked up two very much above average additions at a recent show on behalf of another person and the price, quality, and warmth of the conversation were pleasantly notable.

It is unfortunate that you felt slighted. Please share the communication stream. I have experienced interactions with a large share of individuals who waste seller time or are perceived to. Each of us has a threshold where we may feel the need to cut things off. Some earlier and some later. Deciding to cease deal discussions is the right of any person seated at the table (buyer or seller). There is no obligation to continue for either person before a deal is struck.

Old 06-22-2017, 12:20 AM   #3
Shaun Roberson
I'm curious as to what kinds of things you were asking about. A seller may not be willing to spend lots of time.e answering general questions with answers that could(and probably should) be researched elsewhere beforehand. On the it her hand, it seems reasonable to ask some specific things and a picture or two is not unreasonable to expect, unless you are buying a large group or a very uniform species(an individual pic of a green ample, for instance, would be a strange request). Asking for 10 different pictures from every angle of a relatively inexpensive animal will also seem excessive to most.

Old 06-22-2017, 12:25 AM   #4
Shaun Roberson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Roberson View Post
I'm curious as to what kinds of things you were asking about. A seller may not be willing to spend lots of time answering general questions with answers that could(and probably should) be researched elsewhere beforehand. On the other hand, it seems reasonable to ask some specific things and a picture or two is not unreasonable to expect, unless you are buying a large group or a very uniform species(an individual pic of a green anole, for instance, would be a strange request). Asking for 10 different pictures from every angle of a relatively inexpensive animal will also seem excessive to most.
Corrections above ^^^^^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!