Inquiry superiorenterprise.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #31
lisasleos
Their website has been useless for over a month now. My husband just tried to order deli containers, the site added up the total wrong and changed the shipping info to someone else in another state! He's going to try calling the order in later. I really need more containers for a show in 2 weeks, so hopefully they will come through.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #32
kristy55303
superior enterprise

i called them. made my order. very helpful i actually think its easier to call now than even order online. they had all my info such as addy stored so it was quick, easy and order was shipped asap. kristy

Old 04-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #33
lisasleos
My husband finally got through to a person, and other than finding out that my order was going to be over $20 more than the website said(according to the person he spoke to the prices on the site are wrong) the order went smooth over the phone. I've always just ordered off the site, so I'm not used to having to jump through this many hoops to get my order shipped. Hopefully they will get some better web people and soon! They've always been so reliable. Would definitely advise only placing phone orders until the website is totally fixed.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #34
Shadera
I hope they get the site fixed soon. I just went ahead and ordered online from shipyourreptiles.com to get around the hassle of a phone call. Probably cost me more, but eh.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #35
robyn@Pro Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
I hope they get the site fixed soon. I just went ahead and ordered online from shipyourreptiles.com to get around the hassle of a phone call. Probably cost me more, but eh.
Superior drop ships the shipping supplies we offer on the site, and we offer them at the same Superior price, so you can order away from ShipYourReptiles.com, you are supporting two reptile companies at once : )

Old 04-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #36
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn@Pro Exotics View Post
Superior drop ships the shipping supplies we offer on the site, and we offer them at the same Superior price, so you can order away from ShipYourReptiles.com, you are supporting two reptile companies at once : )
Good to know.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #37
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn@Pro Exotics View Post
Excellent! Thanks Robyn.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #38
Lynn
Great shipping.. Great packaging...On time... love them

Old 08-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #39
DAND
Just made an order and everything went well. Package arrived as ordered in under a week.

Old 08-21-2009, 05:14 AM   #40
DAND
Addition:

Note: I called my order in, I did not use the online ordering though I did notice the little lock was present in the bottom left hand corner.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!