Inquiry superiorenterprise.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
kristy55303
Thumbs up superiorenterrise.com

hey, being a woman, we are naturally quick to complain lol...
thumbs up to them. actually shipping is pretty cheap compared to the weight and other companies. i just ordered some deli cups for my geckos, some small 2 0z deli cups for the banana i put in them for my darts to attract fruit fly larvae in the cage and lids. great company. all i have to say is i have had great service from them, so hopefully the site change isnt an issue, but we all need to update our sites from now and then. i will bet a lot that you will be so pleased with your order. for some items, next to joshsfrogs.com they cant be beta in price. i know josh gets some things here and a discount but other things like the white deli cups he doesnt carry. both companies are awesome. hope this helps some.
kristy

Old 03-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
I ordered from them 2 weeks ago I think. I noticed the new web site design~ I also noticed that on the credit card info page there was no "s" at the end of the http in the address bar. That made me nervous but I really needed the boxes so I ordered. I did not get a confirmation email as they said I would. I tried to sign in to get them to send another confirmation email and it would not let me sign in with the email address I had JUST used to order. I was very worried that I had just made a major mistake entering my card info and that maybe I had gone to a bogus copy of the superior I have always ordered from before. But~ despite all that a shipping confirmation email showed up within a day or two and my boxes arrived very shortly there after. So~ the new site kind of sucks~ not getting the order confirmation and not being able to sign in~ but the stuff I ordered still showed up quickly and exactly as I ordered.
Thanks Cheryl, Thats one of the reasons I was asking. I have ordered from them many times But, Feel funny doing so right now. I'll find someone else. Thanks everyone!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
Matt J.
I've ordered from them for over a decade now?! and NEVER ever had a problem. Service was always CRAZY fast and shipping was beyond cheap years ago... it was FREE on all my orders! Now it's a small sum, but still next to nothing in my opinion. Have no worries with them.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
DAND
I was hesitant to place the order online because of the missing Lock icon showing the website was secure so I just called in my last order versus using the new website. Everything still came in good condition and in a timely fashion as did all of my previous orders.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
lisasleos
They have been bought out by a different company, at least that is what I was told when I called because I couldn't log in. They told me to create a new account and call back if there where any more issues. I tried the next day, but the site was down. When I finally managed to create a new account and tried to check out, I kept getting an authorization code error. Needless to say, the new site has more than a few bugs, hopefully they will get them worked out soon. Lisa Sox

Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #16
ssshane
I will at least compare prices to see what they have to offer, especially when it comes to the deli cups. It never hurts to shop around. Thanks for the info.
(I guess I could be somewhat partial to the name. LOL)

Old 04-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #17
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssshane View Post
I will at least compare prices to see what they have to offer, especially when it comes to the deli cups. It never hurts to shop around. Thanks for the info.
(I guess I could be somewhat partial to the name. LOL)
Biased are we. LOL

Old 04-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
rick1
Superior enterprise

I just ordered so stuff from them on thursday, They told me there web site is down and said to call them to place a order....

Thanks Rick

Old 04-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #19
dragonlvr64
I went to order from them the other day and could not find their deli-cups listed. Looked through the whole site. I needed insulated boxes plus the cups. Did not want to order from two places, so went through SYR instead. Yesterday I did get an email from Superior in a response to an email I had sent them re: the cups and was told that it is missing from website, I could call in order. Phone number 800-669-8425.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #20
carl3
Red face I had a similar situation...

I've ordered from them in the past without issues. My recent order about 3 weeks ago made me a little nervous...no automated confirmation email. But I have confidence based on numerous past good experiences with them. I still have not received my order. Last Wednesday, I emailed them through their website and called & left a message... received a reply email Monday asking what I had ordered. I emailed back right away with what I ordered & they said they'd ship it out right away. With Easter around the corner, I imagine mail might be a bit slower. I wonder if maybe their new website was giving them problems??? Who knows??? If its a 'new owners' issue, hopefully nothing will change in terms of service, especially since they've been a company so many have relied on for reptile related products. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting slammed with orders since hatchling season is just around the corner for so many breeders & hobbyists.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!