Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #151
SKYMOUNTAIN
very cute....no incubator...hmmmm now your just grasping at straws..

Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #152
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Well, you certainly didn't buy anything that you probably couldn't have eventually found locally, except for maybe the price.
I don't know, she may have been able to find someone locally to take her $525 and not give her a snake. I guess she just didn't look hard enough.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #153
Junkyard
Quote:
You want help? I'll be nice. The snake market is dead. The new in-thing to cash in on is Seamonkeys. Seamonkeys are cool. And they give you so many that you wont even notice if one is missing out of the package.

That was uncalled for....so I'm sorry.
Now that is going too far, that little secret should have never been let out. Thanks for ruining the monopoly I once had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN
...dont buy over the net!
If anything, use the BOI to search out who you are buying from first. Then document everything.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #154
MedusaCoils
Quote:
I find it admirable that you still even care.
I don't know what or who to believe in this case. Both parties seem a bit sketchy, to me. It's kind of a match made in heaven or something.

What I really care about, is the snake. I know one of them has the poor thing. My question was also an attempt to get the thread started again.

I think it worked?!?!

Wayne

Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #155
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
My question was also an attempt to get the thread started again.

I think it worked?!?!
Yeah, thanks Wayne.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #156
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
I don't know what or who to believe in this case. Both parties seem a bit sketchy, to me. It's kind of a match made in heaven or something.

What I really care about, is the snake. I know one of them has the poor thing. My question was also an attempt to get the thread started again.

I think it worked?!?!

Wayne
LOL. It sure worked.

If I were a betting man I'd place my wager on the snake never being shipped out. There really hasn't been a case like this in as long as I can remember since Bill "Box Hole Boa" Leverton pulled a similar stunt and was nabbed. Its just not a very common thing to receive a package so square and so clean as to indicate no tampering whatsoever and it be missing the most valuable content inside. My bets on Blaze. If I'm correct then his name is going to be very appropriate when he is burning in hell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons