Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #71
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE555 View Post
Just to clarify this That picture wasn't taken in 2006. I don't think I was even into ball pythons in 2006. You have to set a time and date which I don't do. I have to replace the batteries about every 2-3 weeks and just don't get around to it.
If it wasn't taken in 2006, then what you're suggesting is that it is a default date/time stamp that the camera loads into exif data.

And by your own admission that you do not set the accurate time and date into your camera due to the batteries running out every 2-3 weeks,, then all of your pictures have the same date and time stamp.

So...if anyone has any other photos of animals Blaze has for sale, they can look at the exif data and it should be the same date/time stamp as what Alicia found.

However if the dates of those photos are different....then Blaze would be lying.

Anyone have anymore picture of animals that blaze may currently be offering for sale (or had for sale) to check the date/time stamps?

Old 08-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #73
Mooing Tricycle
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...nt=albino2.jpg

Exif: Model : KODAK EASYSHARE Z710 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
DateTimeOriginal : 2006:03:02 10:38:00

Next Image
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=albino.jpg

Exif Info: Model : KODAK EASYSHARE Z710 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
DateTimeOriginal : 2006:02:21 13:15:17

I did three four different images all coming up with the 2006 date.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #74
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...nt=albino2.jpg

Exif: Model : KODAK EASYSHARE Z710 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
DateTimeOriginal : 2006:03:02 10:38:00

Next Image
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=albino.jpg

Exif Info: Model : KODAK EASYSHARE Z710 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
DateTimeOriginal : 2006:02:21 13:15:17

I did three four different images all coming up with the 2006 date.
Thank you Alicia.

Well...obviously he wasn't lying about that. But someone is lying, and I do hope that they both understand that eventually the truth is going to come out. Whoever has that snake should really come clean now.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #75
LauraB
I also pulled EXIF data from random photos at Blaze's Photobucket account.
Got the same '06 date as Alicia.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:37 AM   #76
BLAZE555
Just out of curiosity, what relevance would the date on my pictures have on this??? I now fell like people are just trying to prove I'm lying about something. Sorry to tell you but, nobodies gonna catch me... I have nothing to lie about.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #77
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE555 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what relevance would the date on my pictures have on this??? I now fell like people are just trying to prove I'm lying about something. Sorry to tell you but, nobodies gonna catch me... I have nothing to lie about.

I seem to remember presidential candidate Gary Hart saying something along the same lines. Keep repeating phrases like that in this thread, and you know what happens?

Old 08-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #78
SKYMOUNTAIN
I am not sure about the photo dates.....I am just catching up on the thread today. Blaze I am wondering why you don't address me much. I sent an email to you personally and never got even a response. Kelly and I again offer that we will not hold it against you for forgetting to pack the albino male and I am positive from the responses here that people would look kindly on your sending him to us.
We are not the kind of people to hold a grudge if a person made a mistake and corrects it. That is not to say we will hold a grudge in any instance. I can tell you however that when my kids came home from school that day excited to see the snakes, I was crying, we only had five delivered and we had already been told by you that we were suspect.
I did in good faith as you asked us to and provided you will UPS info. I do understand that is 50/50 on that being proof for others and yourself being in the 50% that do not think it is proof....What else can we do for you? I asked you to even go to our Myspace to put faces to the people you were dealing with in such a unfriendly manner. I complimented you on your beautiful little daughter and spoke with you about my little grandson. These things were to show you who we are and to try to show you that you could correct the mistake and we would never treat you differently.

I really don't know what else to say, other that repeat again, we will not make you feel terrible and would gladly take this thread to "good guy" if this is allowed on the site. Please send the snake or refund the amount stated on the invoice.

Thank you all again,

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #79
tinmantribe5
Wow I have learned a big lesson from this thread from 2 prespectives.
1. seller should video or time date stamp a current pic of snakes and box and packing materials with a current time before drop off to Fed ex,ups or whoever.
2. Customer should not hold up the ups man but video open the box and all contents with current stamp date on video and time ass hell we are waiting for the valueable Investments that they are so lets protect are self and others From some one not telling the truth only you and the lord knows the truth Shame Shame on the Dishonest one here.I am truly sorry anna for your loss,but if you are tellin the truth it will come back to you TEN FOLD some how some way,Have faith in this Awsome forum to help ya.
The TINMAN

Old 08-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #80
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thank you Shawn for your addition to the tread. I am glad the person on CRIS sent us over. I have learned a ton just reading others threads in info type forums about the ball pythons and the corn snakes. My husband and I have found this site to have many helpful forums and are sorry that we had to start out with you folks in the forum we are now on.

We continue to hope and pray from resolution of our missing snake.

Anna Croffoot

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons