Inquiry Robert Bissell/America River Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
NocturnalNature
Robert Bissell/America River Reptiles

Anyone done business with this gentleman?
I am interested in an animal he has for sale and would like to get some feedback from past customers.
On the website all animals appear healthy and in clean surroundings so it appears he keeps his stuff in good order.
The one thing that has me a little concerned is the live arrival guarantee is conditional. If carrier delays package and something happens to the animal it is void.
I know many people use these basic terms but it does concern me a bit.
I will probably go ahead with the purchase despite this if some positive feedback can be had but want to try and ensure that there have been no other issues with this dealer.
Many thanks in advance!
Jackie Lapradd

Old 08-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
GBU Enterprises
I would not hesitate to buy an animal from him. He is definitely a good guy.
Naomi Berry
GBU Enterprises

Old 08-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
abcs_exotics
Great guy

I got my spider ball from him last year and he is doing great, not even a head wobble.
John Sweeten

Old 08-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
NocturnalNature
Thanks for the replies. Seems he is a fair shooter.
Not real quick with returning phone calls though. Left him a message on his cellphone yesterday and didn't hear anything back today.
I know a day isn't a huge amount of time but he is actively running ads so I would assume he's not on vacation or away from the phone.
I'll probably try one more time but I hate to beg since I am the customer in this case LOL!

Old 08-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
callak
I've purchased from him before and would not hesitate to do so again. Good prices, representation and shipping. Definietly a good guy in my book!

Old 08-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #6
AF Exotics
Robert is a good guy.Have dealt with him before and all went well .Give him a little time,he is usually pretty responsive .Marcus .

Old 08-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
trhaynes
I do alot of business with Robert, never had a problem. I know that he has been really busy lately, i just informed him that this post was up and to check his voicemail. Feel free to call him agian he will be in the shop all day.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
NocturnalNature
Just wanted to follow up and say he did return my phone call and from the responses it seems like he is a good fellow to deal with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!