Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:33 PM   #121
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

.............^j^...............

Old 11-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #122
rjjp
Just one question for Brent. Did he tell you that he had never sexed the snake the night he brought it to you? I am not sure if I would trust anything Randy Gilkerson said whether is was videoed or not it is easy to switch snakes!! Randy Gilkerson, who 3-4 months ago couldnt pop or probe a snake by his own admission not a very good standard to go by.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #123
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjp View Post
Just one question for Brent. Did he tell you that he had never sexed the snake the night he brought it to you? I am not sure if I would trust anything Randy Gilkerson said whether is was videoed or not it is easy to switch snakes!! Randy Gilkerson, who 3-4 months ago couldnt pop or probe a snake by his own admission not a very good standard to go by.
This wouldn't be the first time he's cheated and lied about the sex of a snake for his advantage. Is there anyway the video can be made public? Am I the only one that can't see it? I would like to size up the patterns to see if it's the same snake. You're dealing with two highly untrusted individuals here. I personally wouldn't take either one of their words.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #124
rjjp
I havent seen the video because I refuse to friend Buckeye city exotic morphs.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:27 AM   #125
reptilesbydesign
No...

He said it was female the entire time...UNTIL he himself compared the picture he sent me with the picture my wife took and he saw the video. at 5sec and 35 secs you can compare and clearly see that it is the same mojo... He admitted it was the same. he didnt get blown out of shap until he was ask what he planned to do to make it right. Brent

Old 11-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #126
Derek Donathan Reptiles
Alright I am here to clear up a little out this whole situation. The mojave that Justin claimed was a female was a male that I hatched this year. I know Brent and Robert both very well and they are both very well known around Oklahoma and both very honest people. I have read all the pages on here and it just seems that so many people can't be trusted within this hobby. But justin is truly someone that cannot be trusted. He has proved in the Oklahoma reptile pages that he doesn't care about anything beyond trying to make a quick dollar.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #127
ElliotNess
Any recent dealings with Justin... good or bad guy 2017

Old 06-16-2017, 05:29 AM   #128
reptilesbydesign
Good Guy!

Justin has grown into a great animal keeper and reptile breeder... I have purchased animals from him... Good Guy...

Old 06-16-2017, 01:35 PM   #129
ElliotNess
So you went from far left of short of "cracking his head" to saying he is good to go. I wanna make sure cause he has something I want but there is nothing on him in the last 6 years. DM me if needed...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!