Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #61
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I sure did have a reason to kick your mother and girlfriend out. You were the one using their accounts, Justin.

Yes..I did win an auction on two hatchling corns. If you'll recall, you told me that you had been feeding them once every 10 days (really man??)....and that you had just fed them 3 nights before I picked them up. Justin, they were starving! I had corns born around the same time that were twice that size. I took them home that night and fed them each two XS pinkies. They both attacked them and each swallowed both of them practically one one bite. I am still so indescribably upset with you over that. They are healthy. They are fine. They are female...and you didn't know that. They still to this day eat like they are afraid they won't be fed again.

All of that aside...we allowed you back in. Gave you a chance to make it all right. Gave you the opportunity to clear your own name and reputation.

Why did you not just do that? Why would you instead keep coming back under fake names just to "piss us off" (your own words) and bash us because you didn't like the rules?
You know what man? Screw it. Don't even answer. I don't even care. Maybe Buckeye has scammed you. Maybe it was the other way around. When it comes down to it, neither one of you could ever prove to me that the other was the one doing the scamming.

That's his fault. That's your fault.

Both of you need to man up and make everything right. It's your own reputation at stake, for crying out loud.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #62
Goliathjustin
Those corns were NOT starving. They had been eating at least once every 7 days. They were not skinny at all, and I do not not remember when I stated they were born to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I sure did have a reason to kick your mother and girlfriend out. You were the one using their accounts, Justin.

Yes..I did win an auction on two hatchling corns. If you'll recall, you told me that you had been feeding them once every 10 days (really man??)....and that you had just fed them 3 nights before I picked them up. Justin, they were starving! I had corns born around the same time that were twice that size. I took them home that night and fed them each two XS pinkies. They both attacked them and each swallowed both of them practically one one bite. I am still so indescribably upset with you over that. They are healthy. They are fine. They are female...and you didn't know that. They still to this day eat like they are afraid they won't be fed again.

All of that aside...we allowed you back in. Gave you a chance to make it all right. Gave you the opportunity to clear your own name and reputation.

Why did you not just do that? Why would you instead keep coming back under fake names just to "piss us off" (your own words) and bash us because you didn't like the rules?

Old 11-15-2011, 12:24 AM   #63
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
Those corns were NOT starving. They had been eating at least once every 7 days. They were not skinny at all, and I do not not remember when I stated they were born to you.
Also, the corns were only about 3-4 weeks old when you got them.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #64
drelix
Quote:
Brent, My FEMALE albino has eaten ASF and a rat in my care. Goes to show you that that she WOULD be easy to switch. I've had snakes since I was 6. I bred my first clutch of corn babies when I was 13. My Female breeder is still in my care as of today.
You told me that the "female" albino only ate mice and ASF's.
I believe I still have that message where I asked you what she/he is eating ,and you said mice and ASF .
Lies,lies,and more lies.

Good guy ????? I think not.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:40 AM   #65
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelix View Post
You told me that the "female" albino only ate mice and ASF's.
I believe I still have that message where I asked you what she/he is eating ,and you said mice and ASF .
Lies,lies,and more lies.

Good guy ????? I think not.
What did I JUST feed her? A SMALL RAT. Want me to prove it to you here in a few days when I buy her another one...

Old 11-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #66
drelix
How should I know what you fed it ?? Could be a mouse or ASF ,they all have hair.
How many times do you feed it ? You told me you fed it a mouse right before we were going to meet. That was yesterday (Sunday).

Old 11-15-2011, 02:35 AM   #67
ParkerOK
Quote:

Since it was a verbal conversation in the middle of Coweta's Wal-Mart parking lot, I have no proof. You did tell me you had been feeding them one f/t pinky every 10 days. My jaw hit the pavement. You also did tell me you had fed them 3 nights before, and there is just no way that is possible. My own babies were born one week before these. Twice the size being fed once every 5 days. I should have taken pics. I did not. This is all a moot point.

I had forgotten the real reason why we booted your girlfriend:

Old 11-15-2011, 02:37 AM   #68
ParkerOK

Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #69
AbsoluteApril
going back to the mojave -

Quote:
I'm provided sufficient proof you sexed it as a female. Not me.
But were you selling it as a female? Was it listed as a female? (where did this even happen, all on facebook?) Do you have a TOS?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #70
Focal
Since there is mention of a video of this snake being sexed, can someone post it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!