Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #71
ParkerOK
I did all happen on Facebook. Justin, while masquerading under the fake name of Jonathon Bobby (one of many fake names, as previously mentioned), made this deal with Brent. It was not a public thing, at least not that I noticed. It must have been made via FB messaging, phone, text, etc. It was, in fact, his meeting with Brent that blew the cover on Justin's Jonathan bobby charade. We suspected it was him, so I asked Brent if he knew Jonathon Bobby personally:

This is screen shot that Justin posted on Brent's wall the other day as proof of something, I don't know. It's a shot of texting between Justin and someone else. The first text is Justin telling the other party that his name is Jonathon.

This is the only ad that is still left up on any of the pages regarding the mojave in question. Sex is not specified in this post. However, he did post this exact same mojave countless times under his countless aliases. Every single time he tried to sell or auction it, he posted it as a male. It was the exact same snake every time. That was what made us suspect him under each fake name he came in under. It was always this "male mojave" and a "female pastel" that each alias had to offer. This was the first and only post he made...with a photo of the same mojave...in which he did not specify the sex of it.

On the pastel mentioned, he was supposed to sell that to someone else as well. He claimed his dog ate it, then turned around and reposted it on a different Facebook group (hence the incorrect reference of the mojave being vomited back up on that thread. It was not the mojave that Justin claimed was eaten, it was the female pastel). If I recall correctly, he reposted that pastel on Randy's own Ohio Reptiles classifieds page.

As for a video, I believe they are all saying that Randy Gilkerson supposedly posted one. I can't see anything Randy posts because he has me blocked. If I could, I would post that too myself.

I'm not taking either side on this one. Again, I can't say and could never say who scammed who. This is what happens when birds of a feather flock.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #72
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I did all happen on Facebook. Justin, while masquerading under the fake name of Jonathon Bobby (one of many fake names, as previously mentioned), made this deal with Brent. It was not a public thing, at least not that I noticed. It must have been made via FB messaging, phone, text, etc. It was, in fact, his meeting with Brent that blew the cover on Justin's Jonathan bobby charade. We suspected it was him, so I asked Brent if he knew Jonathon Bobby personally:

This is screen shot that Justin posted on Brent's wall the other day as proof of something, I don't know. It's a shot of texting between Justin and someone else. The first text is Justin telling the other party that his name is Jonathon.

This is the only ad that is still left up on any of the pages regarding the mojave in question. Sex is not specified in this post. However, he did post this exact same mojave countless times under his countless aliases. Every single time he tried to sell or auction it, he posted it as a male. It was the exact same snake every time. That was what made us suspect him under each fake name he came in under. It was always this "male mojave" and a "female pastel" that each alias had to offer. This was the first and only post he made...with a photo of the same mojave...in which he did not specify the sex of it.

On the pastel mentioned, he was supposed to sell that to someone else as well. He claimed his dog ate it, then turned around and reposted it on a different Facebook group (hence the incorrect reference of the mojave being vomited back up on that thread. It was not the mojave that Justin claimed was eaten, it was the female pastel). If I recall correctly, he reposted that pastel on Randy's own Ohio Reptiles classifieds page.

As for a video, I believe they are all saying that Randy Gilkerson supposedly posted one. I can't see anything Randy posts because he has me blocked. If I could, I would post that too myself.

I'm not taking either side on this one. Again, I can't say and could never say who scammed who. This is what happens when birds of a feather flock.
That proof was that I didn't get the mojave I gave to brent from Derek Donathon, as he tried to say. And as for the snake that got eaten? If anybody would have actually read the story. The snake got out, I have 3 dogs...that eat anything. I turned the house upside down, and found her. So do not try say what you don't know happened. Because personally, my german shepherd will eat anything in sight. I posted she may have POSSIBLY been eating. I went into my snake room and found her on the vacuum handle.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #73
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
going back to the mojave -

But were you selling it as a female? Was it listed as a female? (where did this even happen, all on facebook?) Do you have a TOS?

I never sexed it. Brent said, if it's a female I will trade you. He sexed it as a female, not me.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #74
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post

http://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=id.196944827053035#!/AnthonyBrentSheets

Justin Zimdars is a decietful, dishonest newbie reptile owner. He traded me a Female Mojave that turned out to be a male. I found out the the Mojave was a male after it was traded. I had to make it right with the other party but Justin keeps denying he did wrong. He is now admitting he traded me a male but he will not make it right on his end.
I have attatched 2 pictures of the Mojave from him and a link to a video clip of the same animal showing being poped with what are clearly hemepens.
! pic is 1 Justin sent me and 1 pic is of the same Mojo next to my vanilla mojave that is on the right.
You sexed. You purchased, apparently it's your error not Justin's. Consider it an "as is" animal.
Btw...I don't see a video.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #75
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
That proof was that I didn't get the mojave I gave to brent from Derek Donathon, as he tried to say. And as for the snake that got eaten? If anybody would have actually read the story. The snake got out, I have 3 dogs...that eat anything. I turned the house upside down, and found her. So do not try say what you don't know happened. Because personally, my german shepherd will eat anything in sight. I posted she may have POSSIBLY been eating. I went into my snake room and found her on the vacuum handle.
I dd read the story. I also know that...IF the snake was lost and then subsequently found...you certainly did not follow through on your original deal with the original bidder. You instead posted it for sale again on a different site.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #76
drelix
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You sexed. You purchased, apparently it's your error not Justin's. Consider it an "as is" animal.
Btw...I don't see a video.
Did you read the entire thread ?
Anthony is unable to sex a snake.
And Anthony said [b]if its a female he will trade .
Justin knew it was a male , he was trying to sell them same one for weeks. He had it on fauna also . So he knew the sex and did not tell Anthony the truth. So it wasn't an "as is" sale Justin knew the sex and just plain lied if he said he didn't know the sex .

Can you really not see how shady Justin is ? It's pretty clear .

Old 11-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #77
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I dd read the story. I also know that...IF the snake was lost and then subsequently found...you certainly did not follow through on your original deal with the original bidder. You instead posted it for sale again on a different site.

Sorry, but this incorrect. I never put it up for auction, meaning I had no BIDDER.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #78
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelix View Post
Justin knew it was a male , he was trying to sell them same one for weeks. He had it on fauna also . So he knew the sex and did not tell Anthony the truth. So it wasn't an "as is" sale Justin knew the sex and just plain lied if he said he didn't know the sex .

Anthony's wife jennifer is a "professional ball breeder". His "party" sexed the snake. Also, I had NOT been trying to sell the same snake for weeks.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #79
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelix View Post

Again, my point is proven.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #80
Goliathjustin
As I've stated before, I'm done posting on this thread. I believe I have made it clear that Brent's party sexed the snake and not me. I have no liability for it whatsoever, I did NOT sex the snake. Just so Brent and Robert know, I will never inquire to purchase from either one of you again. Real customer service by both parties. I'd also appreciate it if both of you would NOT contact me again. I'm currently removing each of you from my friends list on facebook. I'm sorry for your mistake, but I can not be expected to pay for another's mistake. I save all records. Thank you everybody, and have a great day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!