Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:22 PM   #41
Redfeet
I personally think Nick is just playing both sides of the fence and stealing everyones money because there was never a third shipment and I paid for the freight twice which Ashtyn did reimburse me his half of freight after Nick screwed me as well. Then Nick came to me and said he shipped Ashtyn and never he paid him. But I know this is a lie and Nick never produced an AWB. Nick also owes another large dealer here on my coast thousands of dollars but Im sure he doesnt want his name drug into this as well. Take my advice and write it all off. 1k isnt sh!t in the import business. You better have deep pockets and thick skin to last in it. Just my opinion! To date Ashtyn has kept his word on every deal he has made with me and I extend him credit all the time and he always pays, Hope you guys can get it straightened out.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:39 PM   #42
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
I personally think Nick is just playing both sides of the fence and stealing everyones money because there was never a third shipment and I paid for the freight twice which Ashtyn did reimburse me his half of freight after Nick screwed me as well. Then Nick came to me and said he shipped Ashtyn and never he paid him. But I know this is a lie and Nick never produced an AWB. Nick also owes another large dealer here on my coast thousands of dollars but Im sure he doesnt want his name drug into this as well. Take my advice and write it all off. 1k isnt sh!t in the import business. You better have deep pockets and thick skin to last in it. Just my opinion! To date Ashtyn has kept his word on every deal he has made with me and I extend him credit all the time and he always pays, Hope you guys can get it straightened out.

And of course you have documentation to back ALL of your claims up....
If not, well anybody can say anything and it means exactly nothing......

Old 05-03-2016, 08:33 PM   #43
guruza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
Proof or it didnt happen bro. But im sure you know that.

Old 05-03-2016, 11:29 PM   #44
rcarichter
Please disregard my last post about Ashtyn agreeing to pay. Ashtyn believes he has already paid for both the June and July shipments in full. I have seen proof of $1,300 made June 15, which Ashtyn has told me was an advanced payment for the July estimated cost (even though it was paid the day he received the June shipment). He says there is another $1,100 out there that was for the June shipment, and I've asked to see that. He has let me know it may take some time, as there have been thousands of transactions since then.

At this point, all parties seem to be in agreement that there never were any uromastyx in the shipment. This was likely a lie told by the importer.

Noelle

Old 05-04-2016, 03:23 AM   #45
LauraB
With all due respect, Noelle, please provide that proof of that June 15th payment (for the July shipment) that Ashtyn made, since you have seen same.

Seeing as how Ashtyn has not been banned here, why isn't he here defending himself with said proof? Why exactly are you speaking for him?

Old 05-04-2016, 06:30 AM   #46
juliasara
I was wondering the same thing, not to be rude but why is there a 3rd party that wasn't involved in any of the transactions speaking for the involved parties? I know Facebook groups have different rules but here on fauna the proof must be posted, someone saying they saw it doesn't fly here and if the op or Ashtyn has proof or wants to defend themselves they should be the ones doing that.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:00 AM   #47
rcarichter
I'm not speaking on behalf of any of them, and I understand the rules. I'm just stating what I've seen, as I am dealing with this on a different forum. Here is the $1,300:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  46.6 KB

I'm not taking any sides, just thought I could add to the discussion, as I've been in contact with both parties. My apologies. I should not be sharing third party info, and will no longer do so.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #48
scales69
Thanks for your assistance Noelle, I have the proof to present everyone and I am more than happy to do so. Most of it has been posted before. It seems to me that Ashtyn just keeps claiming one lie after another, the crap he keeps claiming doesn’t make any sense at all. Here are the facts. I have provided my Paypal transactions with Rance. I received $1300 and $62 from him on June 22. Match that up with the text conversation on June 22nd.. Rance states “I sent you $1300 remember what the balance was” I reply “$1361.63” If he paid in “advance” as he claims, what is this money for and why does it match up exactly with the freight charge for Air France?? (see other text where I state “Freight is $1361.63 for air France”) Now look at the other text where I told him Air France does not take credit card and that “I’ll have to cover it and you can pay me” Rance replies “Just send me a receipt and I will put the money in your account. Paypal you however you need your money back immediately” Why would this conversation even occur if it was “PRE-PAID” as Rance claims.

if you go back and look at the paypal again, you will see Rance sent me $400 on July 19 (which ironically, Rance cant even provide this) . Go look at the corresponding text. On July 19 Rance texts me saying “I’m going to send you a portion of your money I don’t have all of it right now” and follows up with “just sent 400”. Again if this is all prepaid as Rance falsely claims what is he paying me for and why is he agreeing he owes me money??? If you look at my last posting with the Airwaybills for the shipment in question, the freight and $45 service charge come out to $1462.72. Deduct the $400 that Rance paid me on July 19 and you get $1062.72, the amount I am claiming in this dispute. Finally. Look at the last text dated August 2, I remind Rance of the $1062.72 still owed. If he had pre-paid why would he agree and state “yeah man I have not forgot about you bro” ??? I think if we were all paid up the reply would have been more like “$1062.72? for what???

His lies are pathetic and he has no proof to support anything he says.

I’d also like to challenge another claim Rance made about “importing thousands weekly” and knowing all about the import process. Let us see a copy of your FWS import/ export License. You cant import without one bro.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2016, 11:47 AM   #49
scales69
Last two images
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2016, 07:29 PM   #50
rcarichter
Terry has asked that I share all of the information he gave me. I know they are not easy to see, so if there are questions as to what you're seeing, just let me know and I'll do my best. What you will see here is the paperwork for the July shipment. You will see that the shipping costs for JULY were $1,462. You can see from Terry's previous posts that Ashtyn paid roughly $400 of this, and texted in JULY that he realizes he owes the rest (those texts are already posted). Ashtyn then says he refused to pay the balance because the importer told him he threw in 100 uros, and Terry stole them. You can see below that the uros were not on the invoice. Yes, the shipper seems a bit sketchy and the invoice is handwritten, but it is what it is. Terry, in my opinion, would not have been able to get CITES clearance on 100 animals that he didn't know were in the shipment. Again, the shipping costs line up to the penny with what Ashtyn agreed he owed.
Name:  DSCN0967.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  199.4 KB

Name:  DSCN0968.JPG
Views: 596
Size:  43.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0969.JPG
Views: 621
Size:  43.1 KB

Name:  DSCN0970.JPG
Views: 596
Size:  42.7 KB

Now, Terry posted above that Ashtyn paid him $1,300 in JUNE. Ashtyn now says that, due to so many transactions going in and out, the 1,300 paid in June was an estimated amount paid weeks in advance for the JULY shipment, and he must have forgotten about it when he agreed to pay the 1,462. (I will work on getting those screenshots in the next post). Terry says, and shows above, that the $1,300 was for the June shipment. So, I asked Ashtyn to show me the proof of the June payment (since he says the 1,300 was for July) and that is what I am waiting for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!