Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #71
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This whole situation is giving off red flags left and right, something is not right...
Occasional fan mail:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH
oh hi mr robert. i have not forgotten about you. i have a few questions please.
are you a happy camper now ? did you get your brownie point ? momma needs to give you milk and blanket so you can go night night. oh , let me look at your profile, hold on please. heheh im back. you see i am from Texas and your from new york. sorry i hate new york, yall are so rude ...shall i post my passport to or will i get attacked ?
may god bless texas , we do things totally differant from you. , pull up my paints??? damn i wish i could grow up and be just like you , you are so intellagent i cant believe my eyes. seems to me that you drink to much prune juice, wait let me think 4 a second.im back hehehe yeah u drink to much prune juice because what comes out . im post my passport just to be just like you , furthermore. i am native american, my family comes from jacksonville florida, we are simonole indian, so im native hunny, tell jeff.
if i think of something else i pm u, so change that pamper and go night night, i give u more milk
heheheheheeheh
Jeff who? New York what?

While I'm flattered by your thought provoking PM, how about focusing your efforts on providing us with some actual proof of your transactions with Adrian instead. Right now all we are left with are some semi-coherent ramblings, minus an ounce of tangible proof that any of this actually took place.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:58 AM   #72
senusenu
Lol, wow, what a confused private message.

I'm native Texan as well (and we've got some American Indian in our blood, too, tho I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything here) but I have no idea what this person means by "we do things totally different from you". Unless she's talking about the snide uses of honey and back-handed compliments that some southerners use.

We're from the south, it's nothing but a land region, it doesn't make us special. Robert's (or anyone else's) worth as a person isn't tainted by being a "yankee."

Frankly, when I first read this thread, by just a few posts in I was absolutely convinced the OP was not a native English speaker. It would explain the near complete lack of comprehension and inability to write a coherent post. I was going to suggest finding out what her native language was and use something like Google translate to see if we got better results.

Since that is supposedly not the case, I highly recommend that you get a friend or family member help you compose your messages and explain to you exactly what is being asked of you.

You are on the verge of losing 7000 dollars if all you say is true. I don't know about anyone else but I surely could not afford to lose even a fraction of that. Now is not the time to get nasty and vindictive with the people trying to help you. No one has said one rude word to you, they are trying to understand you and gather information that will help you get your money back.

Unless attacking other people is more important to you than recovering thousands of dollars, in which case, carry on until everyone stops responding and no one wants to help you.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:16 AM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
minus an ounce of tangible proof that any of this actually took place.
I am starting to wonder if there ever was a purchase. According to this person she made a series of payments to Cieslak starting almost a year ago. It doesn't seem rational to keep paying the same seller time after time for animals not received and her story is that all she received was a box turtle.
And she would repeatedly promise to call Paypal but not do so, it has been too long and she could not make a claim (if there was really a purchase) , but my point is that she would dance around on the edge of compliance and then do nothing.
And there have been nothing but excuses when Becky was asked to post emails as proof of what happened with this transaction.

Has this just been a game?

She appears to love joining in, if one looks at her past posts, there are many where she will post to a classified ad telling a seller how cute his turtle is. Maybe this was her way of joining in the BOI, to invent a purchase gone wrong.

And what a nasty message to send to Robert, who has repeatedly taken time to try to help.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:39 AM   #74
Lucille
I checked out Becky's profile and she states that she has been a security officer. It seems beyond belief that someone who has worked in that field would not have the knowledge, or even a peer with the knowledge, to negotiate a transaction gone wrong through Paypal.

Neither here nor there, but it seems a strange coincidence that she and another member here have been security officers, have allegedly paid for turtles and not received them and presented their issues in the BOI, and who have similar issues with melt downs. It doesn't seem that they could be the same person, but I'm wondering if somehow there is some influence behind the scenes.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:57 AM   #75
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Occasional fan mail:

New York what?
Place of birth, well that's what your passport says. New York and you were born in 1981. Guess I never knew..

When did you change your name. Funny, you know how we have a pre conceived notion about how someone looks in our minds, Robert I was wrong about you..

Old 07-14-2017, 07:14 AM   #76
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am starting to wonder if there ever was a purchase.

And what a nasty message to send to Robert, who has repeatedly taken time to try to help.
Where is that hammer and nail emoji, I feel you have hit the nail Lucille. No proof has been shown by Becky at all. Don't get me wrong, Adrian is not in the best light right now but good grief, put up or...

Old 07-14-2017, 09:13 AM   #77
Dam3aH
Jet76 i was accused of not being american, that started problem, and my english/grammer
was terrible.i was asked where i was from (jeff) said that.
lucille,,hi hi
robert, that was a fair message, hey i can respect that., i will be looking in paypal, let me have some coffe then i will give you proof.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:15 AM   #78
Dam3aH
lucille , yes im retired security officer many years.. im out on dissability

Old 07-14-2017, 09:17 AM   #79
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I think so.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #80
Dam3aH
i need to let you folks know something
i spoke to ashley , she said that he is haveing big big
problem with imagration and he will be back, so i felt bad ,this is the reason i had stopped
i dont want to gang up on him so i opoligize to adrian.how ever, i will post proof here in a few minutes.
adrian went to poland, that was his excuse why he didnt give me my turtles
he kept pushing me off,and hell yeah im pissed off at him. i was stuck with all of this.he in poland ,,nothing i could do. he is with the imagration now. he will be back shortly
i had trust in him and i kept waiting and waiting.
i will show the proof on him,, ok robert ? let me wake up please

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!